File a formal complaint

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: File a formal complaint

Hello IMC

They are still lying no matter what tho. Giving false information they don't know = lying to a customer. That's how it works with any business. They shouldn't even give u a answer if they don't know it.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thats true.

IF they dont know the answer.. they should be saying "I DONT KNOW" not just making something up, or what they THINK is right.

Hopefully the new COO (think it was COO not CEO), follows through when he said the CS and training needs improvement and does get it done.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet is not working properly over one month

Hi Rogers,

I am getting internet issue over one month.

Some time, wired device are not working and sometime wireless device are not working

I called Internet technical support multiple times. As of now, they have already changed fourth device and I still have internet issue.

One tech removed filter from device (Good signal) in next hour other tech insert filter again (Strong signal).Every time I have to reset or some time it works itself and some time I have to call your technical support.

I was surprised, once Rogers Technical tech visited my place said, you guys using testing device in customer house. You need to test these device in your lab before providing to customer.

Here is device detail .(First Black color box ,then white color ,then white color with black dot ,then changed back to same Black color box Presently .)

I got internet from Rogers with thoughts that I am going with the best company but with the experience I have so far, I will say it is worst .Not solving the problem.  Calling Rogers almost every other day, wasting my time and get nothing out of it.  Can you please look into this issue seriously and escalate it .Please get it fixed ASAP otherwise I have to think for other provider.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello Resident Expert,

I would like to find out how to file a formal complaint?

Is there a form or an email address you can provide?

Thank you

Renata

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@dhdt

Welcome to the forums. I am not a resident expert, just a customer like you, but I think I can direct you.

Here is a link to the escalation and complaint process.

http://www.rogers.com/web/support/account/ombudsman/376?setLanguage=en

You are expected to communicate first with a CSR level contact (facebook messenger, twitter, community helps, chat, phone call).  I am guessing you have already.

Next simplest level is to submit a concern from you MyRogers.  They usually call you or contact you by your designated choice of contact within 48 hours.

Good luck with getting some success with your concern.

Bruce

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello sir or mam,
On Monday 02, 2020. I had faced 2 big issues with Rogers customer care. The only reason I am writing this complaint is, that I trust Rogers more than this. My problems started, when this morning I got to my workplace and I was surprised with a charged in my account that I wasn’t acknowledged at all about it ahead of time.
The first issue was when I saw my email/username is not analyze by Rogers anymore. After I call customer care, a gentleman solved it right away and also had no explanation why I am facing this problem.
Secondly, I talked with a lady about how I got charged without any notice. And how I have been told 3 years ago that I can have the same connection till I don’t want it anymore by one of the Rogers customer service in St. Laurent mall in Ottawa, ON as a person. After approximately 20 minutes, she passed my phone to another lady with the name of Dail. I can provide her badge number upon ask.
She was completely rude to me and without listening to my situation, she leaded me to Cancelation office. Therefore, as a loyal customer for Rogers and bring almost 15 customers to Rogers company without getting a penny from them. Only because of the best offer and best experience with Rogers, once again I am writing to the company to know about how some people treating customers in this company.
Highlighted

Greetings @Wahid,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post! 😊

We appreciate your business and are grateful that you are able to put your trust in our products and services! That means a lot!

If possible, can you kindly elaborate a bit more on the issues you've been facing? We are not completely sure what you mean by, "my email/username is not analyze by Rogers anymore". Also, what were the specific charges that you received unexpectedly? How much and for which products and/or services, please?

If you'd like to chat about these concerns in a more private setting, we are more than willing to assist you. You may send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura