cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback - wall to wall offer

Salamka
I've been here awhile

I was offered a wall to wall solution for half price a few months back, later the technician cancelled saying no stock and advised you will be contacted as soon stock available for the same price. They never contacted me so I called them; now they can’t keep the commitment though I have the confirmation for the offered price. It is pretty silly of a telecom giant

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Feedback - wall to wall offer

RogersHarry

Hello @Salamka

Thanks for your first post!

I can totally understand how frustrating it is to be offered a deal for the Wall-To-Wall Wi-Fi setup and hearing something different.  

We'd like to take a closer look at your account and the options available for the Wall-to-Wall setup. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here

Cheers

RogersHarry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersHarry

Hello @Salamka

Thanks for your first post!

I can totally understand how frustrating it is to be offered a deal for the Wall-To-Wall Wi-Fi setup and hearing something different.  

We'd like to take a closer look at your account and the options available for the Wall-to-Wall setup. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here

Cheers

RogersHarry

Salamka
I've been here awhile
I managed to cancel the service after showing no improvements in concerned raised
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation