cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastmile 5G - temporarily suspending service

Offgrid
I've been here awhile

Hi - The Nokia 5G fixed wireless modem and service worked great for me at my cabin over the summer. When I bought the service and device, I was told that I could pause the service over the winter time when not needed and only pay a small amount ($5/month) for device cost.
When I tried to pause the service last week, Rogers didn't seem to be able to do that. The only option was to totally cancel the service and return the modem. A huge hassle and cost for both me and Rogers.
Has anybody tried to temporarily pause service on the offer?

We need to fix this I'm order to have a good product service.

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fastmile 5G - temporarily suspending service

RogersMoin

Hello, @Offgrid.

Thank you for joining our Community and for your post.

The option to voluntarily suspend the 5G Home Internet service is an excellent benefit when the service is not in use. The service can be suspended provided the requirements are met. The service can't be paused if you have an incompatible plan or employee discounts on your account. 

You can try pausing the service by following the instructions: How to pause your phone plan.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Re: Fastmile 5G - temporarily suspending service

Offgrid
I've been here awhile
I was told by Rogers that I would be able to suspend my fastmile plan. It was very clear in the advertising and when I asked the question when I subscribed.
Please have a look at the fastmile plan (there's only one I think). I believe you will see that it is claimed to be supported
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation