cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Promotion - Change in Bill

phalkon
I Plan to Stick Around

Suddenly my bill jumps 100 dollars?

Rogers wireless stupidity has finally seeped into the cable/internet side of business.suddenly,with no warning my 'deals' have expired sending my bill up 100 dollars.what a mickey mouse operation rogers is.

***Edited Labels**

25 REPLIES 25

Re: End of Promotion - Change in Bill

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor
I did see one notice a couple of months back stating that internet service was going up $8.00 per month. A 10% increase (for our family) does seem like a pretty steep increase for no noticeable difference in service,
Our small discount ends this month so I'm not looking forward to what the final result will be.

Gypsy89
I've Been Here Awhile
Does Rogers warn you when your promotion is about to end?

I am currently in the middle of my first year with Rogers. I have a promotional price on an Ignite bundle. When I signed up, they said the pricing was in effect for one year. I didn't sign a contract.

Do they warn you a month or two before the promotional pricing ends? Or do I have to just keep track myself so I don't get smacked with a ridiculously higher bill?

Good morning @Gypsy89!

Welcome to our Community!

Worry not! We don't want our customers to be shocked by a sudden change in their bill without warning. We put a reminder on your invoice starting 90 days prior to a promotion expiring. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Webster01
I Plan to Stick Around

I find myself facing a 3 year Bundle saving expiring on September 30, 2018. I am wondering what folks would have for suggestions as to how to approach this terrible event.  In my case it would appear that my bill would be increasing nearly $70.00 + tax at that time.  Obviously I will not be paying such an increase.  Anyone had good luck in extending the  Bundle saving for example?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Webster01  Here's a post/thread link discussing the fact that it is possible to negotiate a new "contract" with Rogers when your current discount expires.  You may also reduce what's in your package, depending.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Discounts-expiring/m-p/421572#M21831