End of Promotion - Change in Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

End of Promotion - Change in Bill

Suddenly my bill jumps 100 dollars?

Rogers wireless stupidity has finally seeped into the cable/internet side of business.suddenly,with no warning my 'deals' have expired sending my bill up 100 dollars.what a mickey mouse operation rogers is.

***Edited Labels**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: End of Promotion - Change in Bill

Hello @phalkon,

I realize a sudden change in pricing on an invoice isn't a pleasant surprise. Typically you're notified of any changes to an offer on your account 2-3 months in advance on your bill. May you please check your previous invoices to ensure you didn't miss the notification? 

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concernsRobot Happy.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Well i am looking elsewhere as we speak because i tried to phone for help and your system is down.and low and behold i see on your site a promo for what i have now.this is how rogers treats long time customers?

Hi @phalkon,

You can reach out to us via PM to CommunityHelps or contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers. 

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

I simply cancel products or downgrade them until I bring the costs in line again. Basic cable package $25 and basic home phone - both of which can be cancelled if necessary.

I saw the shock on my bill as well. I did not see the advance notice and I wonder how many people with "paperless billing" saw it.  $215 for internet, basic cable and home phone? I think not. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I did see one notice a couple of months back stating that internet service was going up $8.00 per month. A 10% increase (for our family) does seem like a pretty steep increase for no noticeable difference in service,
Our small discount ends this month so I'm not looking forward to what the final result will be.
I've Been Here Awhile

Does Rogers warn you when your promotion is about to end?

I am currently in the middle of my first year with Rogers. I have a promotional price on an Ignite bundle. When I signed up, they said the pricing was in effect for one year. I didn't sign a contract.

Do they warn you a month or two before the promotional pricing ends? Or do I have to just keep track myself so I don't get smacked with a ridiculously higher bill?

Good morning @Gypsy89!

Welcome to our Community!

Worry not! We don't want our customers to be shocked by a sudden change in their bill without warning. We put a reminder on your invoice starting 90 days prior to a promotion expiring. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

I find myself facing a 3 year Bundle saving expiring on September 30, 2018. I am wondering what folks would have for suggestions as to how to approach this terrible event.  In my case it would appear that my bill would be increasing nearly $70.00 + tax at that time.  Obviously I will not be paying such an increase.  Anyone had good luck in extending the  Bundle saving for example?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Webster01  Here's a post/thread link discussing the fact that it is possible to negotiate a new "contract" with Rogers when your current discount expires.  You may also reduce what's in your package, depending.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Discounts-expiring/m-p/421572#M21831