Early Cancellation Fee

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Early Cancellation Fee

i have a month to month wireless internet chip for my iPad, it costs me about $25 a month - I was away for a while and was disconnected, I thought that was ok - then I was charged a $39 reconnection charge without even notice to ask if I wanted to be reconnected. I want to cancel my service - how can I do this on- line? How do I stop service?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jix

You can contact Rogers via Live Chat,Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps and see what they can do for u
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Yes mentioned your best bet is to call in, but here is a link on how to calculate what you shoiuld owe.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/info_sht/t1301.htm

I've Been Here Awhile

My husband work would like him to transfer his phone to the business but we are still on our conctract. I would be staying with Rogers. My question is what is the fee for the contract only...We understand we would have to pay his phone off but I want to know how much it will cost to take him off and put only me on Rogers.

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@jdoiron wrote:

My husband work would like him to transfer his phone to the business but we are still on our conctract. I would be staying with Rogers. My question is what is the fee for the contract only...We understand we would have to pay his phone off but I want to know how much it will cost to take him off and put only me on Rogers.

Does his work have services with Rogers? If they do then you don't need to pay anything off. They just need to take ownership of the line and the contract.

Otherwise, well, there is really no fee for the contract anymore. The only thing you need to pay is the balance on the phone. You should be able to check the balance owing on the device through the self-serve on the website here, or you can call/chat to ask someone.

I've Been Here Awhile

No that is the issue they are with another compant that is why i am asking they  fee because they want to start paying his bill but ours is too much right now.

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Okay. So, like I said to you above, the amount you would need to pay is the balance owing on the device. You can find this through the self-serve options on MyRogers, right here on the website, or you can chat in or call in to speak with a representative and they can tell you the amount as well.