Download usage to Excel file - shows only Home Phone details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Download usage to Excel file - shows only Home Phone details

When I download usage to Excel of my current bill, I get one sheet with my Home Phone details.  How do I get all the details for each service?

Thanks in advance.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Download usage to Excel file - shows only Home Phone details

@falcios:

After you login to MyRogers, you should be on the Overview page.  On there should be an option for View Bill.  After clicking that you should be on a Billing/Payment page where you can Save/Print This Bill. That should save/print the overall bill.

You may have selected a portion of your bill at the start instead of overall.  Also, when you login you are sometimes presented with popup options for various accounts. Make sure you select the correct account.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@falcios:

After you login to MyRogers, you should be on the Overview page.  On there should be an option for View Bill.  After clicking that you should be on a Billing/Payment page where you can Save/Print This Bill. That should save/print the overall bill.

You may have selected a portion of your bill at the start instead of overall.  Also, when you login you are sometimes presented with popup options for various accounts. Make sure you select the correct account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Just tried to see my CSV on my account - in the print view section, there is download CSV - I have wireless and home phone combined on one bill, got them all.

Only thing I can think is what was just asked, is whether you have two accounts, one for Home and one for Wireless.  If it shows all on the same bill, it should (not world should, doesn't mean it does), come down with all information.

Contact billing department and have them look over your account and walk you through it. Or do a chat.

Bruce