Downgrade fee

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Downgrade fee

I just finished upgrading my account to the new 10 gig plan. Did all the accounts for my family plan once I received the email I see a 255 downgrade fee. This was never gone over when I called the phone number I had to wait on hold for 2 hours and 30 mins just to talk to someone to get this new plan to turn around and pay 255 dollars. Please fix this thanks.

***EDITED LABELS***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Downgrade fee

No one directly on the forum will be able to fix it.. you might have luck if you contact @CommunityHelps

If not, your best bet is via the phone.

It actually shows up on the thing as a 'downgrade' fee?

I can see, that if any of the phones were still on contract, that the contract flex tab ballance would have to be paid out.
(as the plan itself may not fit under the requirements for the contract for the tab that pays off part of the phone).

But no other fees otherwise... unless it something from breaking up the SHARED plan? (as thats an individual plan?)

Hello @charliecady!

Welcome to our Community Forums!

I am sorry to hear that this downgrade fee was not communicated to you. I can definitely investigate and we can pull the original call if necessary. If we did not communicate this to you, then there's an opportunity for improvement and coaching for the agent who you first spoke with.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I may look into this for you. 

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

I want todowngraded
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Timraymond : Perhaps you think this is a chat?  This is a user to user forum. Check out the links in post 3 of this thread for how to contact Rogers via PM, or use the chat link.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus