Double Data Promo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Double Data Promo

Hi all !

Double data promo : If I switch to the 6GB+6GB bonus, does the additionnal 6GB expires when my contract expires ?

Thanks for the answer Smiley Happy

**Labels Added**

Re: Double Data Promo

Hello @pokinstick!

Thanks for popping into the Community and great first post! 😄

It's certainly nice to be able to get some bonus data with your price plan!! 

Just to further clarify which offer you are speaking about, is this in regards to the plans that are presently being showcased on the wireless smartphone plans page on Rogers.com? In order to get this bonus data, there are some requirements. The bonus data will remain on the account as long as the plan is active. If the price plan is later changed to a different plan, then the bonus data will be removed. 

If it is a different offer you are referring to, please provide the Community with some more details so we can help.

If the plan was extended to you on your existing Rogers wireless account by one of our agents, feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can check your account and investigate further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards!
RogersLaura