Does Rogers have an internet streaming service for NFL games?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Does Rogers have an internet streaming service for NFL games?

I am the only one in my family who enjoys watching football and so it can be difficult for me to wrestle the tv away from others.  I am wondering if Rogers has a way for me to watch the NFL (preseason and regular season) on my computer?  If they do, how do I get it?

***Added Labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Does Rogers have an internet streaming service for NFL games?

Rogers lost Sunday Ticket to an online company in which you would stream(like Netflix) all NFL games (along with other leagues available on their service). The company is DAZN and if you google it you can look into them.
I'm a Regular

Thanks very much for info...will look into it for pricing and service as well as check out reviews and complaints to make sure they are legit and provide what they say they do.

Good evening @rye_encoke,

Thank you for your contribution to the Community!

I can assure you that this entity is legitimate and I encourage you to look into it, as I am confident it will actually suit your needs in terms of NFL streaming Smiley Wink

The NFL sold all digital rights worldwide to this online streaming service called DAZN.

Unfortunately, this wasn’t our decision and we’re just as disappointed as you may be.

The NFL games carried by your local Canadian and American broadcast TV channels and on TSN network, both on Sunday afternoons and on Sunday/Monday/Thursday nights will still be available on those channels.

We’re committed to continuing to offer great sports programming and are always looking at how we can deliver more value to our customers.

Thanks again for your post, I am confident this information will help other users as well!

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Advisor

You might be able to stream whatever game is on TSN via rogersondemand.com from your PC.

If you're using a tablet or your phone, you could stream CTV, FOX, CBS and TSN (and whatever games they're showing) via the Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition app from within your home network.

If you're looking to stream games not on broadcast TV in your area, then yes, you'd have to subscribe to DAZN.