cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ subscription

Gramps1
I've been here awhile

I'm presently on a promotion that includes Disney+ for one year. When it expires can I sign up for annual billing for Disney+ through my Rogers account?

My understanding is the annual cost is a little lower than being billed monthly.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Disney+ subscription

RogersCorey

Greetings @Gramps1!

We’ll email you before your promotion ends to let you know that your paid subscription will start soon.

You can also log into MyRogers to confirm the end date of your promotional period.

Once your promotion ends, you’ll automatically be charged a monthly subscription fee for Disney+ (currently $11.99/month plus applicable taxes) unless you cancel your subscription before the promotion ends.

Your subscription fee will show up directly on your Rogers bill.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersCorey

Greetings @Gramps1!

We’ll email you before your promotion ends to let you know that your paid subscription will start soon.

You can also log into MyRogers to confirm the end date of your promotional period.

Once your promotion ends, you’ll automatically be charged a monthly subscription fee for Disney+ (currently $11.99/month plus applicable taxes) unless you cancel your subscription before the promotion ends.

Your subscription fee will show up directly on your Rogers bill.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Gramps1
I've been here awhile

Thanks

Rych
I've been around

Is there no annual plan option?

Good Day @Rych!

Thanks for your question! 😊 We have two options with regards to subscribing to Disney+. The first option is $11.99/month before taxes or $119.99/year plus applicable taxes. 

I hope this is more clear.

Regards,

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation