Disappointment from the Rogers Promise

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Disappointment from the Rogers Promise

I bought the Internet and Home phone service for my parents new apt and was promise last Weekend 16th Dec for 10.am. The Technician came around 2.00 pm and install only the Internet and promise the home phone will be install on Monday, but no one showed up for the install. I tired to reach through phone around 8.00 waited for almost 1 hour but still on hold. ( Do not understand if the Call center open at 8.00 how can I be on Queue for 1 hour. And also initiated live chat at same time. Finally after waiting for one hour on Live chat I got someone but no one on phone call. Anyhow live chat agent told me that I am not the right person after gathering all info and transfer my chat to other agent and again waited for 1 hour. After getting the agent gave all the info

TKT no = = I112126553  Escalation no C128769071 and promise me that someone will to the install on Tuesday , but nothing happened. My parents are very old and we cannot call them as the phone service is not available. Today is Wednesday and again 8.00 am I called the call center but on hold for 2 hours  and also live agent got after 30 minutes but now they are moving me agent to agent and keeping me on hold. Please someone can look into this issue as my parents are old and they need home phone service installed. 

Please make Customer First priority .

Thanks

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Disappointment from the Rogers Promise

Hi @nomankaj

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting.

We can definitely understand your frustration and would like to assist in solving this issue for you and your parents. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can investigate and find the solution for you. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

@nomankaj wrote:

Please make Customer First priority .

Installations are done by techs working for Rogers Contract partners. Not sure why the tech failed to install both services at one visit, but their resources are pretty stretched at the year end. Call the installer if he left a business card. He may arrange faster visit via his direct supervisor. Meanwhile why don't talk to parents via some video chat program? Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

I can't help but think that msg was posted by a Telus employee.  After all, Rogers, Bell and Telus all have us by the short and curlies.