cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Packages Still Available?

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Is Rogers still offering digital TV packages? I was Trying to find out what cable packages were available for a neighbour who is looking for affordable TV options and I could find nothing on Rogers website. This neighbour does not have internet access nor can he afford the high cost of something like Ignite.

**Labels Added**

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Digital Packages Still Available?

hi Sarahcameron369,

I was able to buy a certified working used cable box for my parents. Instead of calling rogers and haggling them, I went on Kijiji and Craig's List and found a nice box, made sure the serial number was clean, and bought it, and activated it. Yeah its a lot of extra work for a customer, but sometimes you gotta think outside the box.

my parents cable package is also no longer available, but they got a next one up and spoke to the rep and got a good retention deal, but they understand the deal is not a permanent thing and the price may go up after the discounts expire.

Good afternoon,
I was a Compton Communication client, and it was taken over by Rogers, I have had nothing but problems with the ignite service, and would like to go back to Cable. I live in Goodwood, ON L0C1A0, is Digital still available?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@gedenson wrote:

Good afternoon,
I was a Compton Communication client, and it was taken over by Rogers, I have had nothing but problems with the ignite service, and would like to go back to Cable. I live in Goodwood, ON L0C1A0, is Digital still available?

As far as I know, once you have cancelled Digital TV, you cannot go back.  The only legacy TV option that might still be available to you is the basic TV Starter package.

What specific problems are you having with Ignite TV?  Unless there are severe problems with the Internet service in your area or some other localized problem, Ignite TV should work well and any problems should be fixable.

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 12 in conversation