Digital Packages Still Available?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Digital Packages Still Available?

Is Rogers still offering digital TV packages? I was Trying to find out what cable packages were available for a neighbour who is looking for affordable TV options and I could find nothing on Rogers website. This neighbour does not have internet access nor can he afford the high cost of something like Ignite.

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Digital Packages Still Available?

Good morning @jays77!

That's a great question! I know a lot of people have become quite comfortable with using cable services versus our newer Ignite TV services. It's so nice of you to look into this for your neighbor! 

You can find Digital TV channel lineups and information about our Starter TV package on our website at rogers.com. By selecting Shop > TV Bundles > and going to the bottom of the webpage, you’ll find a link for Basic TV which provides more information about Starter TV.

If you’d also like details on TV service add-ons like additional (standalone) channels, theme packs and premium services, we’re here to help. The Basic TV page includes details on how to connect with us and we’ll answer any questions you may have.

I hope this info is helpful! 😀

RogersLaura

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I’ll give him the information.
I Plan to Stick Around

Digital Cable in website

Went to Rogers website thinking of changing some packages. All mention of digital cable is gone as far as i can tell or it is well hidden .Way to go Rogers.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@RogersLaura 
"You can find Digital TV channel lineups and information about our Starter TV package on our website at rogers.com. By selecting Shop > TV Bundles > and going to the bottom of the webpage, you’ll find a link for Basic TV which provides more information about Starter TV."

Sounds like you are avoiding the real answer. I do not want information about the Starter TV package. I want information about what digital packages are available for those of us who still want digital cable and not ignite TV. I fear the real answer is that Rogers will be discontinuing digital cable. Why can't you just come out and admit it? As far as I am concerned, this issue still does not have a solution. 

For us it may very well be academic though. Without AMC as of Jan. 1, you will be losing us as customers.