Didn't receive the referral credit.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Didn't receive the referral credit.

Hello,

I received the email on Dec, show I will receive the $50 referral credit on my bill.

I contact Rogers Service in January, they said my $50 credits will be shown on Feb bill.

However, I didn't receive it.

Thanks,

***Edited Labels***

Re: Didn't receive the referral credit.

Good day @Zeyuan,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! I understand your desire to benefit from a credit you signed up for.

Did you made sure you qualified for the referral credit? 

As a Referrer, you must be an existing Rogers wireless customer on a postpaid plan with an account in good standing for 30 days. The Referee, must be a new Rogers Wireless Consumer customer, also have an account in good standing for 30 days and have signed up for a wireless plan with an eligible wireless postpaid plan after being referred. Once a referral has been successfully verified, which takes approximately 30 days, the Rogers wireless credit will be authorized.

Only one Rogers wireless bill credit will be applied to your account per month. Any additional credits will be applied to your next month's bill.

Depending on your billing cycle date, the credit may be applied on your next monthly statement if the current billing cycle has lapsed. You can always check the status of your referral by clicking on "Referral History" after you have logged into the Refer Your Friends homepage.

To view the status of your referral,you can also enter your email address at https://rogers.sparkrefer.com/frames/check_status_email.pg.

For further assistance, you can reach out here, by private messaging our @CommunityHelps inbox. You can learn how to send a PM, here.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I check my referral status, please see below,

Check referral status

Welcome back! Here is the latest status of your referral:

• Offer claimed on: October 27, 2018
  • Referral status: Approved
  • Details: Congratulations! Your referral has been approved! Please check your email for your reward details.

If you have any questions about your referral, you can reach us using the Contact us link below.

Thank you for your reply @Zeyuan!

Since such a long time has elapsed since the referral was approved, we'd like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this.

As indicated above, you may send a Private Message to us here @CommunityHelps and we'll do our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send us the Private Message. 

Regards,

RogersMaude