Did you know you could redeem roger points for credits!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Did you know you could redeem roger points for credits!

I agree - there should be a conversion rate for people who can't hit the 10K pts for $75. This is a pretty terrible program.
I'm a Regular

Pretty sad programme. Rogers keeps asking me to do surveys and I tell them what I think but nothing changes. Just doing their best to get us to buy into premium services. Nice try. No thanks.

Best way to save money with everything you purchase is to downgrade anything you can. Examine your situation and ask yourself if you need everything you're paying for. If not, cancel or downgrade. Save money for food and rent.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

THis program wasnt really working, so its being canceled by next year anyways (so cash in your points while you can)

But overall you are right Cap07.

Pretty much, just about EVERY service here, is an EXTRA. (maybe minus phone of some form, for emergency).
Internet, especially at MUCH faster speeds?  Is an extra.
TV? A form of entertainment, an extra.

Etc.
Even on a cell phone, DATA is an extra.. at min just needs a few mins, i case of emergency.

Every person needs to evaluate WHAT is important to them, and how much they are WILLING or ABLE to spend on it, and buy accordingly.

I've Been Around

I want to know if I could use my rewards points towards my cell phone bill.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @Bebebobo,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy Yes you can use your Rogers rewards points towards your cellular phone bill. 

Thanks
RogersArthur

I'm a Trusted Contributor

They did take it away then quickly brought the reward back... However it does take a lot of points to get the credit...