cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Upgrade - Feedback

Yanush96
I've been around

December 24 , my trial period for upgrade phone is ended and I got to Rogers app, and open it , I get promotion on iPhone 13 pro 1tb (old price 60$ , new price is 30$) Okey, deal , put 400$ down payment and get msg that I need to wait my phone 4+ weeks , okay, I can wait
After 3 weeks , I call them, they said everything good, just wait.
And today I got voicemail that my phone is unavailable and call back to get new propose to solve the problem.
After I call, I get propose to buy 14 pro or any other for a full price, 0 promotions , nothing they can deal with this problem. Only 2 way, refund money and go another operator, or buy iPhone for a full price , because your 4 weeks of waiting your phone is nothing!!!
And when I ask to not cancel this order, so I can show it, when I will get some report to Rogers, they just cancel it and turn off call!!!
I speak with 4 different people , including supervisor, nothing to solve this problem !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Device Upgrade - Feedback

RogersMoin

Hello, @Yanush96.

Thank you for sharing your phone upgrade experience, and welcome to our Community! The phones you opted for are popular, and the suppliers are having trouble keeping up with the demand.

I appreciate you taking out the time and providing us with detailed criticism. Based on your feedback, we would love to turn around your experience in the future.

Regards,
RogersMoin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Device Upgrade - Feedback

RogersMoin

Hello, @Yanush96.

Thank you for sharing your phone upgrade experience, and welcome to our Community! The phones you opted for are popular, and the suppliers are having trouble keeping up with the demand.

I appreciate you taking out the time and providing us with detailed criticism. Based on your feedback, we would love to turn around your experience in the future.

Regards,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation