cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Protection Plan

Aisham786
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi I have worse experience my phone was stolen in Costco and tried to call on the number 1-855-877-3887 submit my claim and explain all situation to the retail rogers and they give us new sim but they refused and I have again escalate this on this number now I am expecting a call from them within 2-3 days why they declined?

I am using my old phone but still paying for my new phone and protection and still paying huge amount of money towards my bill so please help me to escalate this

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Device Protection Plan

Hello @Aisham786,

Thanks for posting your Device Protection experience here in the Community. I'm sorry to hear it has been disappointing so far. 😞 

Can you please clarify, are you still waiting to hear back from Likewize regarding your claim and is it still under review? If they declined your claim, what reason did they provide you with?

If you feel that their reason was unfair and you are able to provide them with proper documentation, I would recommend giving them a call back and asking them to escalate the matter to their Tier 2 support. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aisham786
I've Been Here Awhile
People told me do not move to rogers but still I got good deal with new phone and by mistake I join rogers and this is the worse experience I am facing

Hello @Aisham786,

Thanks for posting your Device Protection experience here in the Community. I'm sorry to hear it has been disappointing so far. 😞 

Can you please clarify, are you still waiting to hear back from Likewize regarding your claim and is it still under review? If they declined your claim, what reason did they provide you with?

If you feel that their reason was unfair and you are able to provide them with proper documentation, I would recommend giving them a call back and asking them to escalate the matter to their Tier 2 support. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Aisham786
I've Been Here Awhile
Yes I am still waiting and they decline without any reason so I have escalated call again and again 1-855-877-3887 but they said Likewise will call you but until now I have not received and I am paying for my services and in all this situation I was excited to use my new phone which was stolen and I am getting a single reply from Likewise.

Please can you escalate it from your side and tell them to call me or give me the number of Likewise so I can call them and ask them to do tier2 support but this is totally unfair that I am not even getting a proper service and this is rogers responsibility to help their customers right!

So where I am standing and I am very sad that I shifted from freedom to Rogers.

@Aisham786, I absolutely understand your disappointment. Please check out RogersYasmine's post here for next steps. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation