Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Good afternoon, I was wondering if anyone has received their Samsung 4K 43" TV that was offered on a 2 year term. I'm curious as to how long it took before you received it. Also if it comes by courier such as FedEx or by Canada Post? I'm patientily waiting to receive mine. I was told by Rogers they can't even provide a tracking number. I've been waiting over 30 day's. Also how you're enjoying your 4K TV, if it's as good as they say. Thank you and I look forward to any replies. M.W.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Delivery of 4K TV Promotion

Hello @Winchester72

" Available to new customers activating three product Ultimate bundle (Ignite 250u or above Internet, Premier TV, and Canada Wide Home Phone) on a 2 year term. Customer must keep bundle for duration of term with no downgrade options. One offer per account. 43" 4K Samsung Smart TV (model # UN43KU7000]) will be sent directly to customers after 30 days of activation. While supplies last"

So this means after the 30 days they will send one out depends on stock level as well. Have you tried reaching out to @CommunityHelps and see if they can give more insight?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I know all of the above you mentioned. My service has been activated for 40 day's now but still no TV. They assured me it's coming however they don't know when,from who (example UPS) or can't give me a tracking number. It would be nice to know when it's arriving and by who. That's why I was hoping someone else had signed up for the same package and could tell me more about the delivery and so forth. I appreciate your help and reply. Thanks
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Winchester72

Have you tried to contact @CommunityHelps as posted above and see maybe they could check it out?. I do know that there was word that the tvs were limited quantity and they didn't have much. Maybe the wait is due to them waiting for more units to come in. Usually they send out a email with a tracking number but at times the bonus gift comes randomly.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello,

I signed up for the promotion with 4K TV with Rogers back in the middle of November (November 15 to be exact) and I had the internet and cable installed on November 17.   I was told in the store that I would receive the 4K TV in 30 days.   After 30 days, i called to see when I would be receiving my TV and I was told that the Tv is shipped out after the 30 days, so to expect delivery within a 30 day period after the initial 30 days.    It is now January 25 and I have still not received my TV.  I called Rogers last Tuesday (when the 30 days plus 30 day period would be up) and I was told my problem was escalated, that it was a "backroom issue", that they have no way of tracking the TV or why I haven't received it yet and to expect someone to return my call within 5 business days.  I called again last night (January 25, the fifth business day).  I  told that they still don't know what is happening, that it's a "back room issue" and that they will escalate my problem again.

I hope that you have better luck in getting your TV.   The customer service representative I spoke with last night informed me that there is a "quantities limited" on the TV.  I was also told in one of my initial phone calls that there is no way of getting a tracking number to check when they would be sending the TV out.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I find it a little strange that Rogers can't provide us customers with a tracking number. They can't even tell me where or who the supplier is to reach out to them. I also had asked if it would be delivered via Canada Post or UPS and they couldn't even answer that. They're still offering the TV as a promotion but have NO way of knowing when supplies run out. I have called them numerous times and all I hear is don't worry it's on it's way. They keep telling me that yet like you the TV is nowhere to be found, literally. I was told by the installer of my services (December 16th) that they wait 30 day's before shipping the TV to make sure you don't cancel your services within that thirty days.

I was also then recently told that the TV arrives 6-8 week's after your services are installed. That's obviously not the case if you've been waiting for two and a half month's. I sometimes think it's just a gimmic to get customers to sign up and spend more money. I had to have Internet/TV and home phone installed to receive the TV. I wanted those services anyways but I could have went with a less expensive package. It's extremely frustrating to not know when or if the 4k TV will ever arrive. If they're out of stock then they need to make it right by offering something else of similar value. However I wanted the TV and I will continue to push for answers until I get them.They must have some way of finding out.

PLEASE keep me posted if your's arrives or if you find anything out. I will also do the same. I'm sure there's more people out there that are still waiting as well. It would be nice to know if anyone received one as well. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I received mine today, opened the box and the screen was cracked. You could see a forklift or somethinng drove into it. I contacted Rogers to let them know, They said they will get back to me.

I ordered my service on 24 Dec 2016 and got the TV today (1st Feb 2017), so just over 30 days like they promised. Too bad it's broken though, not sure how long it will take for a replacement to be shipped and hope that one's not also broken.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @waynehart

Unfortunately Rogers does not open the boxes to see if the TV's are damaged. We did the same thing at Best Buy. We only opened they infront of the customer when they bought them and that only started Late last year. Due to all the transportation, it can happen from anything.

Its good that u called it in and reported it. Now hopefully the next one comes soon without any damage!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm glad to hear you received your TV except for the fact it was broken. I had my services installed on December 16th and I'm still waiting. However I reached out to another department at Rogers and they're working on it thankfully. The representatives I had spoke with did not properly send off the TV promotion to the proper department. So that's why I have yet to see it so hopefully soon now that I reached out to head office.

Have you had luck with them sending you another TV as a replacement for your broken one? Also how was your TV delivered? Fed Ex , Canada Post or?? Thanks
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I haven't received the replacement yet, so far they have been very polite and helpful on the phone though. They never actually said they will send a replacement, waiting for them to call back to discuss how we go forward. I think it came via Canada Post, but I'm not sure. (I get so many deliveries from Amazon it's hard to keep track).