Delays in billing?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Delays in billing?

I hate to ask but seems billing is a little late this month.

I usually see my bill around the 22nd of the month but there is nothing there yet.

Is there a problem in the billing system?

Thnx

*** Added Labels *** 

Re: Delays in billing?

Hi @Biollw!

I'm a bit of a stickler myself when it comes to routine, so I'd be a bit worried if my bill didn't arrive on time!!

Of course, factors such as long weekends can contribute to some delays, and I have also seen instances of some system related delays at times too.

If you can shoot us a quick message to @CommunityHelps, we'd be happy to check into this for you to see if there is a reported billing delay for your account. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thanks!

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

Just a simple question:

Where is my last 3 months bills? Have not been billed since the September billing period.

Can't get much simpler question than that.

Bill

Season's greetings @Biollw!

Wow--3 months without receiving a bill sounds quite excessive! That is definitely not the norm!

As per my earlier post (#2 of this thread), would you kindly send us another Private Message so we can look into this for you ASAP? We'd like to get to the bottom of it and see what's going on. 

We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation