Delays in billing?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: Delays in billing?

The best advice I can provide is that if you are delayed in getting your bill and cannot access it online to see your balance, go ahead and pay what your normal monthly amount is. That way you're covered for at least that amount and any usage, etc, will just show up as an overdue balance.

Not making a payment is just plain bad because then you get the charges you missed along with the new charges all at once.
I'm a Senior Advisor

My last bill was online 10 days after the end of cycle.  Reported it and the expert who spoke on MyRogers and billing responded that they are working hard to get the turn around shorter.

I like you have moved from about 2-3 days to 8-10 days.

I watch my bank accounts closely due to fixed income, and being paid only once per month, so when the day the bill shows up is coming up on the billing date, I get nervous.

So you are not the only one for sure.

Bruce

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I've had no problems with delayed or missing bills I get billed every three months and it arrived this month as usual 5-7 days after the billing date.

As an added note.  The bill is usually posted on MyRogers a few days before the notice shows up in my email. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I got a text message on Wednesday December 16 indicating that they are aware of the delays in billing.  

"Rogers msg: We're experiencing a delay with getting your bill to you and as a result you may have not received a bill since October. We wanted to let you know that we're working at fixing the problem and we'll be extending the time period for receiving payment. The new required payment date will be indicated on the bill. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I've Been Around

My billing cycle is the 13th of the month.  Now it is the 18th, when will my bill appear online?

Highlighted
Rogers Employee silentstorm88
Rogers Employee

@mkhanley

My Bill cycle is the same as yours and I have yet to receive mine.  Smiley Sad

With Monday being a holiday I would just give it another day or 2.  Smiley Wink

Regards,

ss

I've Been Around

The last invoice I received for my Rogers services (internet & cable) was May 2015! I have spent hours on the phone with Rogers, trying to see my bills!  I have only ever been able to see ONE invoice on line... That was January 2014!  Rogers employees suggested I go back to paper invoices, so I did... But I DO NOT RECEIVE MY INVOICES unless I specifically phone to ask for them... Then I receive each bill I have missed for each month I have missed, in separate envelopes...  Although my "account" and the people I speak to on the phone assure me that I should receive my invoices, I don't!  That does not stop Rogers, however, from charging my credit card every month.  It would be so nice to know what I am paying for!

I must say that I am very satisfied with all other Rogers services and find their systems support services to be excellent.  Why can't I see my bills!

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@oldlady

If you're on paper billing and not getting invoices I'd do the following:

1) Call in and ask if there is a bill hold on your account.

If we had sent out mail and the address was wrong and came back to us, then a hold is put on any other bills being mailed. It is possible this was added and was never removed.

2) Make certain you're still on paper billing.

Certain transactions over the phone prompt a change to online billing, and as an agent I can state that sometimes, maybe a bit mindlessly, a customer gets changed to online billing by accident due to everything that pops up.

The fact you're getting the reprints would lead me to believe that the address we have on file is correct, so it has to be one of the above two things. All invoices for a certain bill date are sent out at the same time every month.

Also note that if you've agreed to be on pre-authorized payments from your credit card, those payments will always go through regardless of whether you get your invoice or not. You can always have that removed as well.

If you're not able to view them online, you might have either an issue with having the wrong account linked on your profile or you're facing a similar access issue as some of the other people on the forums.

Best of luck.

I'm a Senior Advisor

A word about paper billing.

If you live in the country and always had a RR address, be sure to change it to a street or 911 address and make sure Rogers actually uses it. I changed mine a long time ago on my Profile, yet the recent rate increase letter sent out by Rogers was adressed to my old RR address and it's a miracle I received it. Canada Post has dumbed down and will no longer train new employees how to find people by their RR address. Revenue Canada is another culprit. Even though I'd updated my address, they sent my T forms to the old RR address and Canada Post refused delivery, making a mess of my last tax return.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Possibly @CommunityHelps could reach out to @oldlady and work with this customer to help guide them through cleaning this up, or possibly getting it fixed by accessing their account directly.

There seems to be a clear idea of what may need to be done, it may be more efficient to keep it within the forum family, privately, rather than trying to communicate it again to a rep.

Just a suggestion.

Bruce