Delays in billing?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Delays in billing?

Any other Rogers customers getting delayed bills?  I have not yet received one for the past 45 days.  Not complaining of course.  Just worried about the size of the bill when it does finally arrive.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Re: Delays in billing?

Hello @efxtech29

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

I can certainly understand the inconveniences of not having access to your invoices.

Are you registered for online billing or do you get paper invoices ?

Please update the Community with as many details as you can, we should be able to further assist you.

RogersSannecia

I Plan to Stick Around

I would suggest using paper billing.  The online billing is very sporatic and if you do any changes on your account, your online statement will either not show up or your MyRogers will be messed up to the point that you won't see the bill.  Unfortunately the online account doesn't let you go back to a paper bill, so you will have to call.

I Plan to Stick Around

Already registered via electronic billing.  Been doing so for years without issue.  But in the last 6 months the delay between the end of the billing period and the arrival of the bill has gradually increased (from 2 days to 7 days).  For the November bill nothing has been received (billing period ended Nov 18 and it is now Dec. 9).

Not interested in paper billing.

Just wondered if other customers have this issue.

I called Rogers already and informed them.  Support had no suggestions and no idea why there was no bill.

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

@efxtech29

In order to better assist you , Would you please elaborate the issue.

Are you having issues with receiving your bill notifications or accessing your MyRogers profile ?

RogersSannecia

I Plan to Stick Around

I can access my Rogers account without any problem.

Please read the first part of the post.  I am not getting any electronic bills.  I have called Rogers and they don't know why.

I was wondering if other customers are seeing issues.

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

There were some issues with bills being delayed over the summer, but those are supposed to have been resolved by now.

The 'electronic bill' is just a notification to your e-mail that the actual bill is ready to view. As long as you logon to the website at least once a month around your bill date you technically don't need the e-mail.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes.  The email has not been very reliable so I have been logging into the My Rogers web site just after the billing period and not waiting for the email.

I'm an Advisor

@efxtech29

My email online bill for November arrived more than a week late, so I guess they were having problems of some kind. I guess it could be related to the issues with customers not being able to get into their account, but who knows.

I've Been Around

Looks like there's a delay in billing for a lot of people for November (myself included), so be prepared for a bigger invoice than usual when you receive it.