Deep Linking on Rogers web site implemented, with bugs

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Deep Linking on Rogers web site implemented, with bugs

It APPEARS Rogers has resolved this issue.  I notice when I display a forum page and it is signed out there is now only the single Sign-In (in red) at upper right, and it seems to work and sign me in correctly and return me back to the forum page.

@neilpalmer400 wrote:

It APPEARS Rogers has resolved this issue.  I notice when I display a forum page and it is signed out there is now only the single Sign-In (in red) at upper right, and it seems to work and sign me in correctly and return me back to the forum page.

Correction - there are still two Sign-Ins (the red sign in at top right, and near top center a blue Sign-In Again) but I've been using ONLY the red Sign-In at top right when it tells me I'm not signed in, and for the past few days that now seems to work correctly.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@neilpalmer400 It's been getting better, but not 100%.  Just when I think it's fixed, I sign into the forum and I'm still not signed in.  Most times going to My Rogers > Profile, then clicking Community Forums at the bottom gets me in.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

@OLDYELLR wrote:

@neilpalmer400 It's been getting better, but not 100%.  Just when I think it's fixed, I sign into the forum and I'm still not signed in.  Most times going to My Rogers > Profile, then clicking Community Forums at the bottom gets me in.

Right.  Must have been pure luck.  It's screwed up yet again - I was signe dout, so I signe din again, then still couldn;t Post in the Forums again, so I had to go to Rogers.com and sign-out (because IT knew I was signed in, but the Forums DIDN'T) and then Sign-In again.

Honestly, can't Rogers fix ANYTHING ?