Cyber Monday deals

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cyber Monday deals

@ahmed123 

nice.  so is mine. 

Hope your wife enjoys the XR Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Finally delivered. Now the wife's happy. Enjoy yours too.
I'm Here A Lot

Is anyone else having a hard time receiving the $200 promotional credit after two billing cycles for the Cyber Monday deal on 2018 ? I was on the phone with Rogers customer service and after being transfer a handful of times I was told I need to provide them with proof of the cyber Monday deal they do not recognize it and say they only gave $100 credit. After debating on the phone on what to do next I was told to gather proof in the form of e-mails specifically stating that Rogers will credit me $200 but to my knowledge those were never sent with the Cyber Monday deal for existing customers. I find it very odd that I need to fight for the promotion to be applied even though it's been advertised both on here, the website and mobile news websites in Canada. Frankly this leaves a sour taste in my mouth seeing the way Rogers handles  their business and customers, basically having me work and prove myself before applying a promotional credit they advertised themselves.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jodee there's a simple response to this, which is to submit a complaint to the CCTS and a bad (two thumbs down) review to the Better Business Bureau outlining what you have indicated above. 

CCTS link:  https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/

Better Business Bureau for Central Ontario:  https://www.bbb.org/kitchener/reviews

Good evening @Jodee,

Thank you for your post!

I'm surprised to hear about your negative experience with our customer service representative. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been.

I would like the opportunity to forward your feedback for review and take the appropriate measures to ensure you benefit from the discount you're entitled to.

To further assist you, we'll need access to your account. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps. You can learn how to send us a private message, here.

Thank you for sharing the details of your situation with us.

I am confident we will have the ability to help you resolve it quickly!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Update:

The credit was applied but did not show up as a billing cycle due to having a negative balance. It was my fault for not seeing it but the service reps on the phone did not dig around at all because RogersMaude was able to address the situation in minutes while being completely professional and polite.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup I got my $226 credit as well but it was applied mid cycle, a couple weeks ago.

Very pleased with this cyber Monday deal!