Cyber Monday deals

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cyber Monday deals

It sucks they didnt have enough stock of the other colors. Oh well we just have to wait. Hopefully they get stock earlier and we don't have to wait 3 weeks.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received email from Rogers regarding account changes. Does this mean device will ship soon?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmed123

What changes are listed? If it shows the hardware then yes. If it shows something like a plan change or something else, then no.

When you log on to your myrogers account, does the subsidy for the iPhone XR show up (under device balance) or is it the subsidy for your old phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it shows the hardware. Also on my Rogers new device is listed with the subsidy amount.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Wow awesome. Looks like they got stock in then. Hopefully mine comes through soon.

Your device will probably ship tonight and be delivered tomorrow or Monday.

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope so. Hopefully you get yours too
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmed123

What time did you place the order for the XR on Cyber Monday if you don’t mind me asking?

Did you wind up getting the shipping email last night?

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered around 9:00 am. Yes I got the shipping email.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmed123 awesome!

Great to hear.  Enjoy the Xr.

I ordered at like 9pm.  Hope they don't run out of Red 128gb Xr's again before they get to my order lol.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I was hoping to get it delivered today but it looks like ups hasn't picked it up yet.