Cyber Monday deals

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Cyber Monday deals

I took advantage of the Cyber Monday deal, which was 200$ credit on your bill, discounted phones and discounted double data plans and have not received anything regarding the credit or much else other than a receipt for the upfront fee for the device and new contract. I was also told the device was out of stock and the wait would be 1-3 before being shipped to me.

Has anyone else got the Cyber Monday device upgrade and did you get any clarification on the credit and your device? Specifically Pixel 3 which I was told were out of stock across the board any size any color any storage.
Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Cyber Monday deals

Good evening @Jodee,

Thank you so much for posting and welcome to the Rogers Community!

I completely understand why you decided to complete a hardware upgrade on November 26, 2018. 

On that date, you could get a $200 bill credit when activating a new line or completing a hardware upgrade on 2-year plans. To get the $200 credit, the transaction had to be completed on rogers.com in My Rogers and you had to select an iPhone or Android smartphone. 

You probably saw the credit applied in your order confirmation or review window. It will be applied as a bill credit on your second invoice following the activation or upgrade.

Due to overwhelming demand, we unfortunately sold out of some devices. In order for us to have the ability to shed some light on the hardware stock for your particular phone, please specify the size and model, as well as its color. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences the delay may cause you.

You'll receive an email when your phone is labeled and ready to be shipped. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I took advantage of the cyber Monday deal and grabbed an XR.

As Maude confirmed to me as well, credit will be on the 2nd invoice following your upgrade (ie if your bill date is the 23rd of the month and you upgraded on Nov 26th, you’ll see the credit on your January 23rd invoice)

Also, seems like the demand was massive for those BF and CM deals. I’m still waiting on my device to ship so I can only imagine that there’s a massive backlog at the fulfillment warehouse.

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the quick reply! The phone is a Google Pixel 3 XL 128GB Clearly White.

I don't see the credit mentioned in writing anywhere else except the review window on purchase, but I assume that's normal ?
I Plan to Stick Around

I also upgraded on cyber monday and got an iPhone xr. I'm still waiting for the phone to be shipped.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmed123

Which model and capacity did you get. I just found out that my choice (red 128gb) isn’t in stock and it’ll be about 3 weeks for it to be fulfilled. Could be a stock issue with yours as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got red 128 GB.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ahmed123

Welcome to the wait club then lol

3 weeks bud

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just confirmed with Rogers customer service

Only black and white Xr's are in stock

All other colours out of stock

Not possible to amend your order to change colours to black or white (without losing the Cyber Monday pricing and $200 promo credit).  I did however get a $10 credit to offset the fact that I upgraded subsidy tiers just to get the phone and now it'll be about a month wait.  

I'm Here A Lot

Good news for the people that ordered Pixels, even though Rogers told me they were out of order for 1-3 weeks, my order was sent out yesterday at midnight and on the delivery truck today. Pixel 3 XL White 128gb.