Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

Hey,

So I upgraded my device to the new galaxy S10 and I completed the upgrade on this cyber Monday. I got the infinite plan tab 20 which was originally $95, but cost me &85 monthly due to the cyber monday deal and in addition I received $200 in credits, which was e-mailed to me. I was notified that the device was out of stock, and will be shipped within the next 5-7 days. More than a week has passed and I have heard no response from rogers regarding the shipping procedure. Moreover, I got another email from rogers today which described my new plan after the upgrade, and it showed me $95 for my monthly plan, instead of the original $85 which I got it for. This is incredibly frustrating for me as I needed the phone urgently and I am having to wait so long. How long does this issue take to resolve? and what can I do about my payment plan? I am not willing to pay the extra bucks, because one I have been highly inconvenienced because of the delay. Secondly, I should be paying the amount I got it for which is the right thing. Please help me out in this regard.

Thank you. 

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

Hey @siddiqui12,

Thanks for being a part of the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post! 👌

The Cyber Monday deal you were offered sounds stellar! I am sure you are amped to get your hands on the new S10! I literally just did an upgrade to the same device as well and I am loving all of the cool new features it has to offer, especially the camera functions!! It's definitely a beautiful phone! 

I understand you've been patiently waiting for your order and have a few concerns about the promotional discounts that were offered. Typically, once a backordered shipment has been sent, an email confirmation would be issued along with a tracking number. I would recommend double-checking your junk mail/spam folder to ensure it didn't mistakenly end up there. Also, may I please clarify which Province you are located in? 

We look forward to your response! 🙂 

Kindest of regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

Hey @siddiqui12,

Thanks for being a part of the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post! 👌

The Cyber Monday deal you were offered sounds stellar! I am sure you are amped to get your hands on the new S10! I literally just did an upgrade to the same device as well and I am loving all of the cool new features it has to offer, especially the camera functions!! It's definitely a beautiful phone! 

I understand you've been patiently waiting for your order and have a few concerns about the promotional discounts that were offered. Typically, once a backordered shipment has been sent, an email confirmation would be issued along with a tracking number. I would recommend double-checking your junk mail/spam folder to ensure it didn't mistakenly end up there. Also, may I please clarify which Province you are located in? 

We look forward to your response! 🙂 

Kindest of regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post