cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

siddiqui12
I've been around

Hey,

So I upgraded my device to the new galaxy S10 and I completed the upgrade on this cyber Monday. I got the infinite plan tab 20 which was originally $95, but cost me &85 monthly due to the cyber monday deal and in addition I received $200 in credits, which was e-mailed to me. I was notified that the device was out of stock, and will be shipped within the next 5-7 days. More than a week has passed and I have heard no response from rogers regarding the shipping procedure. Moreover, I got another email from rogers today which described my new plan after the upgrade, and it showed me $95 for my monthly plan, instead of the original $85 which I got it for. This is incredibly frustrating for me as I needed the phone urgently and I am having to wait so long. How long does this issue take to resolve? and what can I do about my payment plan? I am not willing to pay the extra bucks, because one I have been highly inconvenienced because of the delay. Secondly, I should be paying the amount I got it for which is the right thing. Please help me out in this regard.

Thank you. 

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

RogersYasmine

Hey @siddiqui12,

Thanks for being a part of the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post! 👌

The Cyber Monday deal you were offered sounds stellar! I am sure you are amped to get your hands on the new S10! I literally just did an upgrade to the same device as well and I am loving all of the cool new features it has to offer, especially the camera functions!! It's definitely a beautiful phone! 

I understand you've been patiently waiting for your order and have a few concerns about the promotional discounts that were offered. Typically, once a backordered shipment has been sent, an email confirmation would be issued along with a tracking number. I would recommend double-checking your junk mail/spam folder to ensure it didn't mistakenly end up there. Also, may I please clarify which Province you are located in? 

We look forward to your response! 🙂 

Kindest of regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cyber Monday Offer: Order and Promo Status

RogersYasmine

Hey @siddiqui12,

Thanks for being a part of the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post! 👌

The Cyber Monday deal you were offered sounds stellar! I am sure you are amped to get your hands on the new S10! I literally just did an upgrade to the same device as well and I am loving all of the cool new features it has to offer, especially the camera functions!! It's definitely a beautiful phone! 

I understand you've been patiently waiting for your order and have a few concerns about the promotional discounts that were offered. Typically, once a backordered shipment has been sent, an email confirmation would be issued along with a tracking number. I would recommend double-checking your junk mail/spam folder to ensure it didn't mistakenly end up there. Also, may I please clarify which Province you are located in? 

We look forward to your response! 🙂 

Kindest of regards,

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation