Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Thank you for reply.  Called retention nothing solve, was offered even higher.  Finally done with Rogers after 32 years. I am happy with Telus BYOD plan $45/25GB Unlimited.

I've Been Here Awhile

Be happy look elsewhere get your service.
I'm a Senior Advisor

For sure, Rogers is not the only game in town. Even though I had a grandfathered VIP cable plan with hundreds of channels, once the cost went over $100 a month this year, I dumped Rogers Cable and signed up with my ISP for IPTV, where I could choose the channels I wanted that I didn't have with Rogers, at an equivalent cost. Lots of advantages, like an infinite number if simultaneous recordings, compared to the SARA I had, and the ability to play programs I missed up to 24  hours before, which Ignite does not even have. I did look into Ignite, but it would have been twice the price and I would have had to migrate to Rogers for my ISP and email. Its a competitive market. You owe nothing tom Rogers. Shop around. I now only have a Rogers prepaid cellphone, which I don't use a lot, so it's not even worth changing that to save a buck.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Dimitrios96  Good riddance. It's a competitive market. You have a lot more options.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, it's a competitive market however, you're speaking as if everyone is situated within a metropolis with an abundance of cellular towers. Where I am, there's only Rogers and Telus. They offer the identical plans. Take it or leave it! If you don't like Telus, go to Rogers. If you're not happy with Rogers, go to Telus, but pay exactly the same. All the other companies like Shaw, Fido, Bell Koodo are not quite ready to add their vast networks to everywhere because the market is not there and not enough profit to make it worth the money invested............yet. 

I Plan to Stick Around

My cable package is grandfathered in as well, and they keep telling me it's going to disappear and then I will have to get Ignite.  If that happens I will go to where I have my internet.  Currently it's cheaper to do them separately.

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogerscorey

Hi. You wanted to discuss some sort of loyalty program? I'm not sure how to use the rogers chat exactly

Thanks for your reply @Simin_2276!

We try our best to ensure we provide a good customer service experience to all our customers. I hope you were able to speak to someone since you last posted here.

Please remember you can reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers 24/7. You may also get in us via Live Chat as you asked at www.rogers.com/contactus.

To anyone wondering how to send a private message to @CommunityHelpsor if you aren't familiar with our private messaging system, please click here.

Thank you!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

No I still haven't been able to speak to anyone