Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

What determines you replying to some customers and not others? Just another case of being ignored by Rogers. If this doesn't prove my point, I don't know what does.

Highlighted

Hello @neviln @

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry about that! Our intention is to tag all users who require assistance. Just like in post 54.

We definitely value your loyalty and would love to assist you here.

We'd like to review the account with you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Cheers

RogersHarry

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Almost a 20 year customer, and I just cancelled all 3 of my services with Rogers. My bundle was expiring, and the price went up every time I initiated a discussion about renewing it. 

I used to have 4 services with Rogers, but they lost my wireless business almost two years ago; same scenario. A week after I was enjoying the service from my new provider, Rogers calls and "wants me back" - offering a great package, better than I had with the new provider. Too late. Even though it would have saved me money, I didn't switch back to Rogers.

Understanding that a service (and to be honest the service has been good) is being provided, I am more than willing to pay for it - a reasonable price that say a NEW customer would get. Even alternative packages, discussing my Internet needs, seeing if there were other bundles/speeds and talking to me about shuffling plans, etc. - none of that was even attempted. 

It's disappointing to see a company work hard to gain a customer back, rather than work hard to keep them in the first place. Just like with my wireless service, I won't be back.