Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Warm greetings @JaaaaEssss,

Thanks for your post and for being a part of the Rogers Community Forums. 🙂

First off, we genuinely appreciate your being our long-term customer, it means a great deal to us!! We'd hate to see you leave.

If you'd like, we can certainly have another look into your account to see if there is something we can offer that is more suitable for your needs? 

You may send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have been a customer of Rogers since 2005. I have been in contact them last week trying to lower from a ridiculous 95$ 10gigs a month for the past 7-8months. With no contact. They gave me 75 for same plan. I’m using an I phone8 which is good. They won’t even upgrade my phone free.
Why wouldn’t they treat their loyal customer with respect and love. Like I gave them. I could have left on many occasions for cheaper plans/ and better upgrades, but I didn’t cause I’m loyal. This is such a wrong way of doing business. Why do I feel guilty to leave for better. Why can’t they just make me happy. Idk what to do. I guess I have to move on 😔
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You know, it's great to see all posts immediately followed with the customer retention suggesting we are valued - and never see anything following - so I'm going to follow up with what happened when I called customer retention.  I called the customer loyalty group two times, each having the same result - the first told me how wonderful the plan was at the increased rate.  When I wouldn't agree that it was wonderful that I was paying more for the same thing, then the call ended.  The second time I was offered over 10 gigs a month if I stayed.  I refused as I hardly even use 3 Gigs a month, and simply wanted the rate reduced back to what it was before.  The result - I am now with Lucky Mobile at the same price I was paying before the rate hike with 7 Gigs a month - no commitments.  My daughter has also joined me on her own plan.  Let's see if this post is followed by a customer loyalty post!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I highly doubt it! I've been requesting same thing for years. Just waiting for Telus to give me a deal the I and my wife will transfer immediately!

Highlighted

Greetings @GeneralFox,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of the community. We are disappointed to hear that it didn't end as well as we would have liked.

We do our absolute best to offer a wide variety of options to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. It is regretful that we were unable to find you a solution that worked well for your budget and usage needs, and that you felt you had to look elsewhere. Although we would have loved to keep you on as our customer, we understand that you needed to do what is best for your situation.

Should you ever have a change of heart and would like to return to the Rogers family, we'd be more than happy to have you! 🙂

Please take care,

RogersLaura

Highlighted

Greetings @spooky3369 ,

Thanks for joining in the conversation! 🙂

If I may ask, what wireless plan do you currently have and what changes are you hoping to make? We definitely want you to have options that best suit your needs! Have you spoken to anyone from our customer care teams to go over some possible solutions? At the end of the day, we'd like you to be happy with our products and services and feel like you are getting good value for your hard-earned money.

Kindest of regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Awaiting concessions to Rogers customers

I'd be VERY interested in learning what concessions multi-billionaire Ted Rogers is proffering to his supportive customers in these financially trying times, especially in view of banks, automakers, and other much smaller companies having the consideration to do exactly this. As I see it all Rogers has done is change the charges for Canadian long distance, and widen the selection of television shows. What about extending any soon-to-expire 'bundle' contracts until this crisis is over. Surely that, at least is doable, until something more meaningful is developed.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if Rogers can give me more data for free while my plan still has a year left on it? I’ve been a Rogers customer for a very long time.

Highlighted

Hi Jawed! 

Thank you for your long term loyalty with Rogers! We certainly appreciate that and would be happy to review your account to ensure you're getting the best possible value. Please refer to @RogersLaura's message above for messaging details!

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How Rogers is dealing with me during COVID-19

WARNING TO ALL CUSTOMERS!  DURING COVID-19
I have been a customer for over 15+ years. My loyalty offer expired right before the pandemic hit and my bill doubled. Since I have online billing I didn't check the bill due to all the confusion until today I got a hit on my CREDIT SCORE!
I have called them 3 times to be hung up on. I then today spent 4.5 hours on their live chat/phone to be told there is nothing they can do about it.
We are in a pandemic and Rogers is out here charging loyal customers higher rates and putting hits out on their credit. Banks are defurring mortgages while Rogers is hiking up prices and putting credit hits out.
Get the word out. Everyone check your e-bills. They will not help you out through this. They are looking to make profit at any means. I have set up a meeting with the district president. I was already advised that they would tell me the same thing. They would rather I cancel then to work with me.
I have been with the company since 2006. This is how they treat loyal customers during a Pandemic. Disgusting.
I didn't need to waste 4.5 hours on the phone. They could have saved me a lot of time. CHECK YOUR BILL FOR INFLATION!!
Thanks Rogers

Sincerely
Ex-loyal customer

P.s I will be posting this everywhere possible so the public is aware on how rogers is handling the situation. Thanks for the help!