Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

I have had the exact same experience. Was searching to see if my case was isolated....clearly it is not so bye bye Roger's. I'd rather eat the $300 I have left on my device than give Roger's another dime! Worst customer service ever. I'd rather use two tin cans on a string than deal with Roger's for one more billing cycle.
Highlighted

Hello and welcome to our Community @Simin_2276!

I would hate to see our relationship with you as a customer end like this. Please PM us @CommunityHelps and I will explore the loyalty offers available to you to be absolutely certain you were provided the best possible offer available.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Been a customer of rogers more years than i can remember before moving from Toronto I had cable,internet and homephone with Rogers. I move 6 years ago and since the had two lines on a shared everything plan. Recently i wanted to up grade and changed my plan it was a disaster. After trying several times on line in which i was transfered from one person to another and being cut off twice after being online for a long period of time without not even a call back. And after trying to upgrade on line several time unsuccessfully i went to a store. I was told by the manager that my selected phones and my plan was a lower price after signing papers and changing my plan he told me a higher price which i did not agree to or could afford. I said that is not what I signed up for. He then told me he was sorry he does not know why plan is higher.He then told me my old plan is no more and that i was to call rogers on line. I did and was badically told that there was nothing to be done and that i am welcome to return the phones and go to another carrier if i wanted to. I requested to speak to a manager but was refused stating the manager and retention will tell me the same thing so why bother. My plan is to return the phones and go to telus who was offering a better deal anyway. I am disappointed with rogers after so many years
Highlighted

Hello @Candy101,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how challenging the experience has been so far. We try our best to ensure completing an upgrade isn't an arduous task for our customers. 

If you're still looking to escalate your concerns please do so using the Share a Concern option here: http://roge.rs/Jvge0i.

Hope this helps :).

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

There is no loyalty.  They recently adjusted the price of my older plan by $5 a month, at first citing an "In-Market" adjustment that was applied to all plans without a contract, but when I found out that other companies were not doing this, I was then told that it was actually just being applied to "older plans".  I was then reminded that per the contract it was within their right to change the rates at any time.  They refuse to return my rate.  When you are told you are a valued customer, it is by script - it is their protocol to do so.

Everything aside, after speaking with customer service and retention twice, the hard reality is that I'm such a valued customer that I can either: a) accept their $5 a month increase, or b) leave.  So this valued customer has chosen B, and is going to a company where their valued customers pay the same amount that I was prior paying at Rogers with more data per month, on the same month to month basis.  And as I already have an account with them for my child, and that account was not subjected to any "in-market" increases - then I believe them when they say that they won't just simply increase my plan rates like Rogers did.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Which other companies?

Bell 100% does the same thing (actually even more so)

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I’am not getting a discount i’d be paying $75 more for the same services with ignite,ignite may be better for rogers not for costomers in my opinion.I’m about to cancel everything.

Highlighted

Hello, @gillescaissie.

Thank you for joining this discussion and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

We would love you to remain a member of Rogers' family; we can go through your products and services to tailor a package that suits your needs. 

Please feel free to send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Been there ,done that the point is it’s costing me over $75 a month more for the same service I had.Can I just cancel the tv and phone and just take the internet?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Just off the phone with Rogers and couldn’t get any decent explanation why I pay more for my plan than current basic plans while receiving below common plan services. I’ve been with Rogers as a loyal mobile customer for about 10 years and this pricing is terrible. I’m shopping around for a better deal for myself and my wife.
If Rogers wants my loyalty I hope someone there can offer a better deal.