Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Customer loyalty but Rogers loyalty?

What determines you replying to some customers and not others? Just another case of being ignored by Rogers. If this doesn't prove my point, I don't know what does.

Highlighted

Hello @neviln @

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry about that! Our intention is to tag all users who require assistance. Just like in post 54.

We definitely value your loyalty and would love to assist you here.

We'd like to review the account with you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Cheers

RogersHarry

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Almost a 20 year customer, and I just cancelled all 3 of my services with Rogers. My bundle was expiring, and the price went up every time I initiated a discussion about renewing it. 

I used to have 4 services with Rogers, but they lost my wireless business almost two years ago; same scenario. A week after I was enjoying the service from my new provider, Rogers calls and "wants me back" - offering a great package, better than I had with the new provider. Too late. Even though it would have saved me money, I didn't switch back to Rogers.

Understanding that a service (and to be honest the service has been good) is being provided, I am more than willing to pay for it - a reasonable price that say a NEW customer would get. Even alternative packages, discussing my Internet needs, seeing if there were other bundles/speeds and talking to me about shuffling plans, etc. - none of that was even attempted. 

It's disappointing to see a company work hard to gain a customer back, rather than work hard to keep them in the first place. Just like with my wireless service, I won't be back. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have been with rogers for over 15 years.
Last year I was offered 25 percent of my cell phone plan for a long as I don't change my plan. This was noted on the account. Even the retention department seen this and still admit it was a mistake but won't honor it.
They tried numerous times to make me change my plan.
The worst thing is I was on the phone for 3 hours and twice they dissconnected me.

Can you believe this

Highlighted

Hello @Toolman907,

We appreciate you sharing your concerns here in the forums and congrats on your very first post! We hope you've been doing well and keeping safe! 😊

Fifteen years is definitely a long time to be with a company and we genuinely appreciate your loyalty!! I'm disappointed to hear that you've had a negative experience with us regarding your latest promotion.

Typically, when we offer some sort of discount, it is only for a limited amount of time. For our plans, you can normally remain on the same plan unless you make a change to your services that no longer make you eligible to continue with it (e.g. hardware upgrade).

With that being said, we certainly want to investigate this matter further to see which plan and promotion you are on so we can determine where to go from here. We'll do our utmost to find a workable solution for your needs!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I would like to first start this off first by saying that I have been a Rogers Wireless customer since 1988'ish and have never jumped ship, despite the questionable service I have received in the past.  Every time I have to deal with addressing my account on any subject matter, I generally do not feel the love yet I keep by coming back for more.

Today my friend tells me he got a plan offer 

$50 for 15 GB with unlimited Canada wide calling, enhanced voicemail, etc...
- $300 bill credit
- ZTE tablet ($7.50/month with $7.50/month credit) -> still need to pay taxes on the $7.50
- 2 GB of data for the tablet ($10/month with $10/month credit)

In addition, I just got the iPhone 11 pro 64gb for an additional $47/month with a $20/month credit

so i decided make a call try to see if i can get the same offer. The answer is not able to offer the same deal.

These conglomerate businesses do not value their existing customers, so why should the customers stick with them.  Why not just change companies every few years?  Rogers has no loyalty, why should we.

Highlighted

Hello @w0s9w301,

We appreciate your post! Hopefully, you've been keeping safe and well despite the current situation we are all facing!

To begin, I do want to say that we absolutely value your business over the years and your loyalty to our brand means a lot to us. It's unfortunate that your recent experience wasn't the best as we always strive to have a positive interaction with our customers each and every time.

With that being said, and I'm sure you may have heard this before, offers and promotions do come and go pretty often and there can be different factors which determine your eligibility for a specific promotion. For instance, some offers may only be targeted to certain areas or are only available through a specific avenue (Rogers retail store, self-serve online, over the phone, etc.).

We'd certainly like to have another look into your account to ensure we've exhausted all possible opportunities for savings. If you have some time, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can assist further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Bell gave cheap plan and hi fiber spped do you have somethinv to do