Customer Surveys

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Customer Surveys

Just completed a customer survey. My original reason for calling Rogers was simple. I crossed the border into the USA and got a text about Roam Like Home. Because we spend a lot of time in the USA and have relatives there, I changed my plan to International last month, which gives me all the international calling features, so Roam Like Home would not apply. When I called the representative telephone number on the text, the person who answered the phone was difficult to understand, spoke too quickly and not into his microphone. English is my second language, therefore I have an ear for accents, so it is particularly frustrating not to be able to understand a service rep. Eventually, and after many “could you please repeat that’ queries, my question was answered....I think. We’ll see when the bill comes in. I received the survey telephone call and the questions asked did not allow me to express or gauge any measure of my frustration. Yes, my simple question was answered eventually but not without much prompting on my part. I even had to tell him to look up my phone number!! There is an obvious hierarchy in Rogers representatives. The Rogers sales folks are amazing but the Roam like Home and other lower ranking reps are not of the same caliber. It is not the reps fault that someone put him in a position where his language and speaking abilities are not adequate. There is a big difference between a hearty: “hi, I’m Ahmed in Moncton, New Brunswick” and a tentative, shaky “hello, what’s your date of birth and postal code” heavily accented mumble. Also, a simple, “were you able to understand the representative” question on your survey, might help collect relative data for staff training purposes. Love my Rogers cell phone. It’s the best.
Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Customer Surveys

Hello @Dutchman2

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Thank you for your post! We appreciate you providing us with your feedback by completing the Customer Survey. As a customer myself, I know how frustrating it can be trying to discuss an important matter with someone and not being able to understand them properly. In the end, it makes a simple inquiry that much more complicated and takes up more than your time that is needed. 

I will be more than happy to pass along your feedback to the team that works with the Surveys. We are very receptive to customer feedback and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to provide us with your experience.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @Dutchman2

Thank you for your post! We appreciate you providing us with your feedback by completing the Customer Survey. As a customer myself, I know how frustrating it can be trying to discuss an important matter with someone and not being able to understand them properly. In the end, it makes a simple inquiry that much more complicated and takes up more than your time that is needed. 

I will be more than happy to pass along your feedback to the team that works with the Surveys. We are very receptive to customer feedback and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to provide us with your experience.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi I just called the Rogers credit line and I'm really happy with this operators service. He told me I would have a survey. I never got an email. I really want to give him a good rating how do I go about doing that
Highlighted

Hello, @cody2887.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😁

Thank you for sharing your delightful customer service experience received from our Credit Operations team. It's commendable that you want the service rep to be recognized for the exceptional service offered. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can pull up the call and send your recognition to the rep's manager. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had a great experience with Louanne at the Dufferin Mall Rogers retail location, and I was hoping to submit a survey review to thank her for her help, as previous poster mentioned, I never received an email to do so. Can you provide a link for this? 

Thanks,

Highlighted

Hi @lazajam,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your very first post! 👍

Thanks so much for taking the time to acknowledge the awesome service you received from our Rogers rep Louanne at the Dufferin Mall! How sweet of you! 🤗

In order for us to send your commendation to Louanne's manager, please do send us a Private Message so we can collect your details and send your feedback. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Cheers!!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How to change the customer experience survery answers

I have done a customer survey 2 weeks ago, which I would like to give the positive feedback to the retail store who provide excellent customer service to help me create my Rogers acccount, but I realized I have chose the negative answers mistakenly after I submitted the answers.

I would like to revise my survey answers and do not want to make any bad effects on that retail store as they really helped me a lot. I tried to call the Rogers customer service 1-888-764-3771 many times to request to retake the survey or even submit a positive feedback again, but they were failed eventually.

I am so frustrated for I cannot change my answer and I cannot understand why cannot I submit a feedback through customer service.

I really want to correct the mistakes I did, and give the possitive feedback to the retail store, does someone know how can I deal with this situation or any other service departments I can contact?

Highlighted

Good evening @9305,

Welcome to the Community!

First things first, thank you so much for taking the time out to provide feedback via the survey as well as the forums. We appreciate the effort. We don't always get to hear about the positive customer experiences. Unfortunately, the survey cannot be edited once it's been submitted. However since you've made an attempt to get the commendation to the right individual, how about you PM us @CommunityHelps and provide us with the representative's name and the store you went to? We will make sure we forward your feedback to the individual and their manager. 

If you're not familiar with our private messaging system please visit the blog here

Thank you again for your kind words and your sincere attempt to forward the feedback :).

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Priya was very helpful. She was patient with my numerous questions. She provided me with multiple different options that are available for me to solve my issue. Thank you very much!

Highlighted

Hello, @Jenusa

We're thrilled that you had a great experience interacting with Priya. In the Community, we tend to hear more about the negative experiences so it is really refreshing to hear about a positive experience as well.

If you'd like us to forward your specific feedback and comments to their manager we'll be happy to do so. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony