Customer Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersTony

Re: Customer Service

Hello, @Suchascrub

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can only imagine how frustrating this entire ordeal has been. My sincere apologies for the experience that you've had with us thus far.

We definitely want to look into this and see if we can find a way to make this right. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Customer Service

@Suchascrub wrote:

TLDR: Agent offered me a specific deal and then I got sent from department to department until someone sent me to an actual store then got denied regarding the initial agreement and was offered half now I'm contemplating how to proceed.  would like to add that I spent nearly 7 hours in the last 5 days speaking to rogers support employees and I have managed to memorize all the songs they play on hold now.

All these phone conversations are recorded for quality control purposes. There ought to be a record of what you were promised.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario