Customer Service Experience - chat

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Customer Service Experience - chat

Apologies if I'm posting this I the wrong place...

Though most of the time I get great customer service from Rogers (the main reason I've stayed with the company for 16 years), I sometimes get to interact with an agent who simply does not belong there. The agent either does not care about my problem, no matter how legitimate my concern may be. I understand the agent may be new and not know how to fix an issue, but an agent who doesn't care will simply never learn to solve any issues because he/she simply rejects every client issue right off the bat.

I have had this issue with Jonelle (from PEI) over the chat now two days in a row. I wish she receives the appropriate training to show a little empathy and understanding and, most importantly, take ownership over the clients' concerns and actually serve customers.

***Edited Labels***

Re: Customer Service Experience - chat

Good evening @luischacin,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I realize sometimes a chat or call doesn't end the way you'd expect. If you have an account related question or concern which hasn't been addressed, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'd be happy to assist you.

To learn more about our private messaging system, please take a look at this page.

RogersZia