Customer Incentives

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMaude

Re: Customer Incentives

Good evening @Mkamra5,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Making sure you're dealing with official Rogers employees/representatives before discussing your account is the right thing to do.

It definitely sounds odd that one of us invites you to change provider, to get a better deal, especially if you've just renewed your commitment with us.

If you have any questions regarding your product or services, please let us know!

RogersMaude

User0549
I've Been Here Awhile

Was on a promotional internet plan until 2022 but Rogers sent me email saying they removed it . I called billing and they cant say why it was removed but put a ticket in to get it looked into. Ridiculous that this is happening
Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

removed what? removed the plan or removed the promotion only?

User0549
I've Been Here Awhile

In june 2021 I was contacted and offered a promo for 12 months and it was applied . Then yesterday i received email it was removed I called spoke to someone they said they could not put back on had to send to different department he called it the back office to have it looked at . I have the emails for the promo and the details of the promo . Its just frustrating as . to have to deal with this . I cant afford the service without the promo and will have to cancel if not fixed within next couple of days . I have a fear ill be jerked around and they'll make an excuse they can not re apply it .

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Best of luck, for situations like that it usually needs someone with more authority than a regular customer service agent, so someone like a case manager or floor supervisor to re-instate such promo, I hope they resolve it for you