Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

I have not been able to view a bill since last month's bill and I've had online billing for a few years now.  I have contacted Rogers three times and I never get a solution to this problem  My last bill was due on July 4 but I never found out how much it was.  I paid an approximate amount through my bank as I always do and now, my balance is showing as a negative amount, still not updated.  I'm getting very tired of Rogers crap; my blood pressure goes sky high every time I have to deal with them so I'm gradually phasing out to other carriers for these services.  

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @Gagnodl

Welcome to the community

I can understand how frustrated you must feel. Smiley Sad

The negative amount showing on your profile is a credit balance on your account. Once your bill is processed it will take into account the payment you made and adjust the amount accordingly.

I hope that you get your bill soon

All the best

RogersAliciaG

I'm Here A Lot

Hello everyone it's me again!  The original creator of this thread!

Another month is upon us and once again I'm unable to access any invoices beyond the May 5th billing cycle!  Smiley Very Happy

At this point it doesn't seem that there's anyone able to assist me with this issue.  Smiley Sad

I'm also sad to see other users here on the forum experiencing the same issues!  Smiley Surprised

At one point someone told me a "ticket" was being issued for this...issue, but I'm starting to run out of both patience and emoticons at this point.

Will I ever be able to obtain an invoice again?

I'm a Senior Advisor

@brianmmf, What would the invoices be for? Would the amount(s) be different each month? My only Rogers account paid monthly is my cable bill and it doesn't change except for the regular increases. I used to get just 2 paper bills a year and only see 2 statements a year on line. After I changed to paperless, I thought I'd see each month's bill on line, but I don't the only ones I can see are for Feb 15 2015, April 15 2014 and Feb 15 2014. If you're not seeing your bills and they're not paid by Pre-Authorized Chequing like mine, that's a serious problem.

As for Rogers opening "tickets", that's just a formality and doen't mean anything will get investigated. I had a cable problem back in April and Rogers opened a ticket. The problem went away, but I still get "an important message" from Rogers every week or two saying "We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience as our technical teams work on a resolution. We will keep you informed on the ticket status and will contact you as soon as an update is available. Thank you for choosing Rogers." They obviously haven't looked at it and likely never will. I just don't want to sit on the phone waiting to talk to someone to cancel the ticket.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator

@brianmmf

I am sorry to hear that you are still unable to access your Invoices on your MyRogers profile. Smiley Sad

I'm going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

I'm Here A Lot

Wonderful news everyone!

A Live Chat agent tells me that he was able to straighten out the issue!  Something to do with my BSS account (?) wasn't fully enrolled in Online Billing (despite it having worked properly for the last several years).  I don't even know what that means, but apparently it's sorted out!

So, much to my delight, I'll finally get an online invoice - IN SEPTEMBER!  Because sadly, they can't fix the issue until a new billing cyle begins, and August has already begun.  Fortunately they'll be able to mail me invoices until then. 

So, I'll be back in SEPTEMBER to update you all on whether or not the issue is resolved (because of course I won't know until then! Smiley Very Happy)

I'm a Regular

Hi all

I am on vacation at the moment, and I know this months bill has come in as I can see the new balance and it is different from last month, but the bill hasn't come online yet. It gives me the no_invoice.pdf file that says I will see one next month. I have been with rogers for wireless since last october, and internet and tv since the late nineties, and they all come on one bill. I am on a business account, and recently did some big changes at the end of june, new wireless plan and new internet plan, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

****Edit Labels****

I'm a Regular

OK yes I think I have the same issue with the BSS. Could someone reach out to me as well? Cheers
Retired Moderator

@jackthecompguy

We would be happy to help

I am going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

I'm a Regular

Just wanted to update to say my bill showed up in online billing on rogers.com/bss today, so all I needed was patience 😉
Maybe Rogers has solved something internally we do not know yet. Has anyone else received their June bill yet that hadn't received it yet?