Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

HOpefully @CommunityHelps can look into it.

Must be something account related..
I know myself and others ARE able to view it no issues..
So i dont think the website itself is broken.. more just specific accounts having issues with it.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am finally able to print/view the bill from 2 months ago yet not the last month.  Yet am charged overdue fees for that month, despite being told that I wouldn't, as well as being assured that I would be sent a bill. Which I need and have never received. Fwiw, I paid both bills despite not being able to view individual charges.

One customer rep I talked to tried to tell me the problem was my browser ... I'm a software engineer of 15 yrs experience, the issue is not browser related when the link explicitly says the bill is not available. Saw discussions in forums. Um ... tried Firefox yeah had same problem and message. Tech/customer support with this and other issues... poor, be it delays or shuffled off to others or simply unhelpful. Tbh, I can't even be sure whether chat or phone support is worse - both have been awful.

Absolutely horrible issues with multiple customer reps over cell data, essentially the main reason I have data is for one of my lines. Suspended usage when account might go over after multiple surcharges. Then ~ 3 months  with no data usage on the primary account despite multiple attempts/reassurances that the account has been re-activated ... turns out it never was. Really should have been trivial, only explanation is horrible training? So many calls, time spent on my side and personality issues as a result ... turns out beyond inept customer support. Furious.

We have all our services with Rogers, moved phone over after unhappiness with Bell but otherwise longstanding Rogers customers.  Abt 5 K with Rogers/yr, would like to end this, there's only one person in the household who might have an issue, more complicated but for abt the same service can save 2-3K/yr hopefully won't be hard to convince there are cheaper phone/cell/internet/tv options available. There should be more, though, if the government wants to give Rogers/Bell so much power, there should be more options available for unhappy customers.

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@kanatablues

Welcome to the community ! Smiley Happy

I am happy to hear that you are now able see your bills, however I can understand how disappointed you are feeling with your recent bills.

I would like to help, I am going to reach out to you via CommunityHelps.  Keep an eye on your inbox located at the top right of the page.

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

I Plan to Stick Around

Well ... spent the whole night waiting to have any of this resolved, system pms but no actual personal service. The last form message I received was that I would get a response in 24-48 hours.

Will repeat what I said. 

"On July 17, 2015 I paid $404.13 at TD Canada Trust.

On August 10, I paid $405.00 at TD Canada Trust.

I have receipts, however, it doesn't seem like these amounts are reflected in MyRogers. I don't know if the problem is with the bank, Rogers, or the website. Nor do I understand why I can't download my current bill."

Yet more time spent on this. If I look at MyRogers, I owe over $800, in reality I'm owed a couple dollars. This isn't even addressing other actual quality/support issues nor the problems resulting from substandard service. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Well...it is now Sept and I still can only view my June bill. I'm beyond frustrated! I have spent hours either on chats or phone calls with Rogers. I have emailed the management office almost daily. I have requested escalation of my issue with no success. To make thinks worse...after months of using Shomi....I can longer login. I end up getting stuck in a never ending loop of screens asking me to login and then register. Apparently this is a known issue that takes 24 to 48 hours to resolve....not for me....it's been a month.

I'm ready to pack it in! 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Mommao4 are you signed up for paperless billing, or do you get bills in the mail? When I was getting my cable bills in the mail, I only received a couple a year whenever there was a price increase and that's all I saw on line too. When I switched to paperless, I started seeing a bill on line every month.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm only signed up for paperless. I have been promised paper bills repeatedly for the months that have not been posted online....nothing has ever arrived. It appears the tickets that have been issued to their back office tech department go unaddressed as confirmed by one of the last agents I spoke with. There also doesn't appear to be any way to speak directly with management. It's just a big black hole!

I Plan to Stick Around

I still have the same issue - I cannot even download/view June, July, or August bills. 

Fwiw, I switched to paperless awhile ago and prior to the website changes, had no problem downloading or viewing. I've had issues with all my Rogers services, yes modern technology is complicated but it shouldn't be this hard.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @kanatablues and @Mommao4,

I’d like to help. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Thank you,

RogersHassam 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello....if it helps....I have emailed the Rogers ombudsman at ombudsman@rci.rogers.com. Fingers crossed that I find a solution via this route as I have exhausted customer service and the management office.

ps....today I can't even pay my bill online....the site apparently has some issue per the chat rep.