Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

@RogersMay

what am I supposed to be replying to?  Please send me a PM about this and I will reply.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just to clarify - there is no PM for me to 'reply' to.  I have sent a PM to CommunityHelps.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@hopetindall

Guess first priority is to get your bill.  Good luck with the PM stuff, I have never really fully understood the PM process, but best of luck with it, hope you connect soon.

But in terms of the basic issue, you have been to CSR and possibly chat (you may have interaction numbers).

Escalation is as follows:

Concern - chat, CSR on phone, community forum community helps, twitter, or Facebook - 

Resolution - yes - hurrah, have a drink and relax.

No - still have a drink, relax, then ask for manager, or you can also use the 

ommunityforums.rogers.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/EnglishCommunity?profile.language=en

And complete the complaint form - this is my preference, because if I am worked up, I often don't want to talk to a manager right away.  Take some time, clear your head, and clearly articulate your issues, interaction numbers, dates and so forth, and they will contact you within one day.

If resolved - great.

Not resolved - you can now request to go to OOP - either ask them to do it - usually get back in 48 hours, or do the complaint form again - and just copy and paste your first request (you need to copy it to word as they give no way for it to be sent to you or any word processor, or inbed it in an email and send it to yourself - your choice, but copy the message so you can keep your own record and talk directly to the issues as you documented them - do always document all phone calls and copy all chats.)

copy and past the original into the new complaint and preface it with your recent interaction with a manager and outcome.  Be specific on what you want from them.

resolved - great, jump for joy, or take a nap and clear your head.

Do compliment then when resolved - that is just me - I prefer to provide 3 compliments to  1 complaint, but I can't live up to that moral standard right now because the reality is there has not been may things to compliment.

not resolved - you could go to ombudsmand, but personally, I would go directly to CCTC and file the complaint with all documentation - why - because in the financial annual and quarterly reports to the shareholders, they report the number of CCTC complaints and resolutions, nothing on internal issues and complaints and resolutions, so the ombudsman keeps it all internal and the shareholders and public don't know and currently they look good because CCTC complaints keep falling.

If unsuccessful with CCTC, their is an appeal quasi legal tribunal, but my understanding in reviewing this 

communityforums.rogers.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/EnglishCommunity?profile.language=en

is that we do have small claims options (in Ontario and a couple of other provinces).

You can also make complaints to media like Toronto Star and they will help you often.

So good luck with your challenges @hopetindall  Wish we weren't going through the similiar issues as we did in July, just in a different form.  You and I were at this one before.

Lot of work to get what we have paid for, but I think it is made difficult on purpose.  Lowest levels have little authority for solutions or to deal with their own level's errors, and same is true as you move up the ladder, their options remain limited, except often to just offer us credits and hope that will relieve our frustrations, but from experience, it does until the next thing happens, because the problem was not really resolved or fixed.

Watch your blood pressure, my friend,

Take care, Bruce

I've Been Here Awhile

I also need help with online bill viewing. Despite spending an hour with chat support a couple months ago and calling phone support twice, I still cannot view my business wireless invoices online... only 2 very old ones are there even after tech support did their thing. I am not a novice computer user, I have cleared all caches, changed devices/computers, and tried different browsers. My account needs to be reset and I shouldn't have to waste any more time trying to fix this. 

I actually resorted to calling and saying I never received my invoice in the physical mail and for Rogers to resend it because I gave up trying to use the online account viewing. That costs you money—what a waste and so aggravating for everyone. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@nattergabI have been dealing with a similiar issue that my account is not forwarding email documents of changes to my account - the bills are coming,  but for two months I have been working with the office of the President to get copies of the documents that are mandatory to be sent.

Personally, I would send a concern under share a concern on the MyRogers page, and explain your situation, and advise them to get the bill to you in whatever way they can get it to you whether it be getting the online view to work, or send you a paper copy.

Are you on paper billing - if yes, you should still be able to see a couple of months bills, or at least that is what I was told. If you did not get the paper bill and you are, it is not your fault if it didn't show up in the mail, you didn't get it, and in my view should not have to pay for it.

If you are on online paperless, definitely, you have an issue that you can't see them, and it probably needs to be escalated for the backend to work with, but for now, since you can't see the bills, I suggest they need to get them to you in some form, electronic or mail, as it is your confirmation of whether you are being billed properly on your services, and again, they have to get it to you in some form.

If it is not there, just my opinion, asking to have it mailed to you while they figure it all out is not unreasonable, as this issue is no fault of yours, and whether you are "technically" requesting a copy of your bill to be mailed, I would push through your concern, that they have to get it to you, you have never received it, and should not have to pay to get it to you.

Whether you are on mailing, or on online, you can't see it, and you require a copy of your bill, how they get it to you is their problem and you shouldn't be charged in my view.

Computer glitches occur as I have learned with my recent changes - changes have been made, but no confirmation or other related documents, and they are still working with it.  My next bill will confirm whether things got done correctly or not.

Good luck at getting what you deserve to get - the ability to see your bill on line so you can print or save a copy, and if you can't, then my opinion is they should mail you a copy or email it somehow so you can have access to it, and any other ones you can't see.

Good luck, Bruce

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you Bruce. I do share your opinion of accepting a mailed copy for a select period of time to be reasonable. But—it's been months. It's really at an unacceptable level.
I'm a Senior Advisor

@nattergab  Hope you get your bills soon - Have you tried contacting @CommunityHelps and see if they can move things from their side of things.  They often can get things done that others could not.  I think you gave your open ticket numbers.  You can send them a private message via the messaging system - click on the top right on your avatar, and you will see a traditional message envelope.  Click on it, and compose a message to communityhelps (no @ in front of it).  They may be able to help getting things moving.

Beyond that, all you have left is escalation via report a concern, (above the manager level, to Office of the president, then to Ombudsman or straight to CCTC).

You have been waiting too long with no solution - but I too have been waiting too long for my documents (the OOP has resolved getting the new term in place, but no documents through some fancy back end work by the IT systems staff).  I haven't pushed higher, but am now demanding at least paper versions even if they put it together manually on a wordprocessor on letterhead and send it to me)

My documents and yours are mandatory documents by CCTC, so if need be you may have to go that level, but maybe a new face in community helps will get you closer.

Good luck - this is one that I share your frustration on, as I am currently living it and have before. That is just one of the emotions that arise - disbelief is in there, occasionally I joke with the staff and the craziness of it all, (I am always polite, but definitely firmly assertive, but avoid being aggressive), many a frustrated rant, and I don't believe anything anyone tells me on this one anymore.

Hope yours gets resolved soon.  We can at least commiserate here on the board together - unfortunately you are not alone. but no shortage of people who have been there with you.

Bruce

Bruce

I've Been Here Awhile

Where's My Bill?

Evrytime I log into the app, it tells me it can’t find my bill. Phone and cable/internet accounts. Is it because their app is 👎?

Hello @PaulWoods11,

We understand the importance of receiving your bills in a timely fashion. Although there can be slight billing delays from time to time, this should not be a regular occurrence. 🙁

May I ask, were you receiving your bills regularly before? When did this issue first begin happening? If you try logging into your MyRogers profile via a web browser are you still not able to load/view your bill?

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this further for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

We'd like to help you get to the bottom of this and we look forward to your response. 🙂

Kind regards,
RogersLaura

I've Been Here Awhile

Doesn’t matter if I log in through the app or online. I can use my phone or iPad, google chrome...it doesn’t matter. I get the message every time that says “Sorry we are unable to retrieve your bill at this time. Please try again later”. I then click on View your bill, then I click on download your bill. Then and only then I can see the bill.
What’s the point of the app if it doesn’t load this info?