Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

I have no idea. The rep hopefully put something in the system when I called but all she could give me is that when they(Rogers) have the problem sorted out I will have access then and be able to see my bill and reverse any charges that they charge me for late payment and any other discrepancies. Hopefully before they charge my credit card. She didn't have access to them so I know it is Rogers end not mine. 

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @RosannaB,

If you would like, we can check your account and confirm that a trouble ticket has been created so that we can get this issue resolved for you as soon as possible.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

@RogersGabrielle

I Plan to Stick Around

@CommunityHelps can you arrange to get me a bill please for my account?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My monthly bill cycle ended November 30, 2015. I am still waiting for new bill. Today is 12th. Can you confirm if I will have an invoice today online. I like to get my bills instantly. I know that's not possible but can it be no more than 3 days to produce my bill. Looking forward to getting a reply.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I to am approaching 10+ days to create the bill (not available on my rogers, or to reps either, but then again, they are looking at the same views as us supposedly).  It has been getting worse with each month.

Bruce

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi again @BS, nice running into you again.

My bill was generated (according to the email) earlier this month - and I really want to access and pay it (I like the product and I'm happy to pay for it!).

Unfortunately, because of the errors that nobody can fix with my account linkage (as a result of the problems Rogers is having with MyRogers), I can log in but can't access the account details or bill. 😞

Is it that much to ask to receive a bill?    

#MyRogersFail.

PHT

I'm a Senior Advisor

@hopetindall Definitely not too much to ask for - you would think Rogers would keep our billing responsibilities as a top priority.  And the reality, in the absence of a bill, legally there is no obligation to pay, but I am sure they would come after us strong if we didn't.

If you call in or do chat, maybe they can read it to you, or I know from past if you get to the OOP they will mail it to you. They won't email it, but I did have one email it.

We are expected to jump within a certain date, but no obligation on their part.

Definitely a legitimate issue to go to CCTC.  Anybody been to OOP yet, next step is ombudsman (but this is optional), you can go to CCTC directly, but have to document basic steps and responses you have taken and gotten.

Bruce

I Plan to Stick Around

I've tried for the last couple of days (without luck) to contact the OOP.

They finally agreed today (after yet more stalling to discuss the issue and read the notes AGAIN) to forward a request for OOP to call me.  (Apparently they wont give you any number or contact info - all Rogers will do is pass on a message to OOP).

I've also emailed the Ombudsman to request contact info for OOP in case the return call doesn't come.

I don't know what's happened to Rogers, I've had minor issues in 24 years - but never something as ongoing and strange as this.

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@hopetindall

Thank you for reaching out to @CommunityHelps and for your patience while we work on rectifying the issue.

If you are looking for an invoice to be sent please reply to our discussion through PM, we can have a paper bill sent to you.

RogersMay

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @RogersMay,

Can you help?

I've already sent PM - but can send yet again.