Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Hi, i already tried to do as what you said, but I still have the same screen as before, thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

I had the same problem and found it was due to the popup blocker. If your browser is set to block popups try changing it.
I'm a Regular

Hi guys

As yet I can't see my online bill, and the bill is really high this month because of my two new iPhones plus applecare and all that....

Can @CommunityHelps assist on this one? Live chat says they can't email me my bill, even though they've done that quite a few times for me before. 

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello @jackthecompguy Smiley Happy

To my understanding you have a business account, as indicated in your other topic here @CommunityHelps is primarily a consumer support channel.

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I too have the same problem, maybe it is a problem on business only customer, maybe someone should escalate this to someone.

Good day @ben7,

Thank you for your post! Smiley Wink

If you are currently experiencing issues with your Business Online Profile, I would recommend that you get in touch with one of our Business representatives. To chat live with a Business Consultant for Wireless Inquiries and Online Account Support, please click on the image below.

Their business hours are :

Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST

Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST

They'll be able to resolve your issues tomorrow morning - Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree with kco from above, I had a problem viewing my bill for 5 months and had basically given up getting an answer from Rogers Support, never suspected the problem was simply that the with the new system the bills are seen as pop-ups by ad-blocker extensions/plug-ins in your browser. I don't know why this was never mentioned by Rogers support as the likely issue.

For example with Chrome, I had to simply navigate to the section in Settings managing pop-up blockers and allow pop-ups from Rogers my adding the following exception:

https://[*.]www.rogers.com:443

Best of luck ...

I've Been Here Awhile

I am having issues with the new site. It has been the same for 2 months now. Only bill available is Oct 4 which has old amount as they overcharged me 700.00 and was reversed. But when I called the rep wanted to reverse it again, so they don't even have up to date info.  But how am I to know it actually was credited, as I can't get any new information. What scares me is when I get the new 2 bills missing I am sure that I will have to spend hours correcting what has been overcharged yet again. I have called and they tell me the same thing. Site is being worked on as soon as you can log on and get your bill call to make corrections such as late charges etc. 2 months has passed now. All I hope is that they value me as a customer and give me a discount for this delay in billing and payment will surely come at Christmas in a lump sum. Just as I need it. Sorry but am really frustrated as I am use to paying things on time. I am sure others are experiencing the same issue, can't just be me. AND don't give me anything to try on my computer as it doesn't matter where I log in, delete cookies, Iphone, safari, chrome it all says the same thing. So I know its not me. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I had this in my allowed pop ups already. My issue is it actually does not have a new invoice there for Nov 4 and Dec 4. Nothing to do with blocking of pop ups. Thanks though

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @RosannaB,

I can understand the importance of being able to see your bill and updated balance. 

Has a trouble ticket been created for your issue?

Let us know,

@RogersGabrielle