Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

I click on "View Bill", which takes me to the correct area of the website and displays the correct account balance - but fails to provide the most recent invoice.  I will not pay my bill (especially since it is extremely high this month) until I can view it to see what the extra $300 is for.

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Fiddlehead

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We can definitely assist you with getting access to your bills on MyRogers.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Fiddlehead I can view my last paid bill that was debited from my account on  October 1. I also see my balance as of today with a Pay Now button, but that won't be due until November 1. I presume what you want to see is your current itemized balance because the total showing today is very high, $300 more than you're expecting. Is that correct? I don't think Rogers can show you an itemized balance before it's due, but maybe that's something that needs to be corrected. The extra charges could be for something you've messed up and you should know what before the due date so you don't do it again. Just because you see an abnormally high balance that can't be explained and a "Pay Now" button does not mean you actually have to pay it now, but there's a sucker born every minute and Rogers would gladly take your money. For a large corporation there are huge profits to be made from early payment of bills, but you don't have to play along.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Just to add to what I said above, a couple of months ago an unsxplained new balance of $13.54 appeared on my cable account. Turns out a family member had rented a ROD movie, didn't like it, then rented another one. I could not see what the charge was for until my complete cable bill was due. That's a problem.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for your response.  I spoke to a Rogers rep today.  The technician who replaced my high def box with a Nexbox didn't credit my account before my present billl.  So Rogers charged me for a box not in my possession.  The rep actually expected me to pay the bill and advised I would get a credit on my next bill.  I told the rep to calculate what I really owe and refused to pay for a product that Rogers has in their possession.  Seriously!  How many people can afford an extra $360 on their bill?!  I'm just relieved that the problem was corrected.  Rogers has made quite a few promises over the last 20 years that were not honoured so I didn't feel comfortable about this overage being corrected.  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

From the past two weeks, every time I try to access MyRogers it redirects to the underMaintenancepage and  gives me this message:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I was not able to access either of my bill nor the internet usage.  The only working page is myRogers profile....

Hello, @silvia7

Thank you for your post. Do you recall of any changes made to your account just prior to it stopped working for you? In most cases, it could be an inactive account still linked to the MyRogers profile. May I ask you to try the following please;

• Login to MyRogers
  • Click on PROFILE
  • Click on ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

In here you should see your Internet/Cable account and other accounts as well if any. If you identify any inactive accounts please remove and let us know if you are able to access your bill and Internet usage. 

Thank you for your patience!

RogersMoin

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@Fiddlehead That is generally how it works though. If a change is made to your account after we have printed and mailed your bill, any change which would result in a deduction of your bill is issued as a credit on the following bill. So in this case you would've been issued a credit for the difference between the two rental fees, spread out over however many days were left in your billing cycle.

I've Been Here Awhile

cannot access my rogers

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!  These kind of words is on the screen when I'm trying to log in to see the bill. Thanks

Hello, @mggyi

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Would you please try the fix suggested in the message 67 above and let us know the outcome, thank you.

Thanks,

RogersMoin