Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Quick update....I contacted the ombudsmen who appears to have facilitated a very quick response. My online bills can now be viewed and Shomi is all fixed. Well done Rogers! I'm a satisfied customer once again.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @Mommao4,

Glad it's fixed for you now! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

RogersHassam 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the update ... maybe I should do this. 

Very unsatisfactory service. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@kanatablues wrote:

Thanks for the update ... maybe I should do this. 

Very unsatisfactory service. 

The staff here haven't resolved your problem ???

I Plan to Stick Around

No.

Three months, no bill. Conflicting information through my on-line account -  I've paid ~$10 to offset late charges which not only should have never been charged but were assured were dealt with. Um ... I'd like to  assume more of the same website issues but I can't trust, seems safer to pay then be re-imbursed especially after snarky customer service attitudes. 

Can't access/print my bills. Was told was dealt with, bills would be mailed.

I could go on about other Rogers issues, from installation, home phone, mobile phone, to TV.

Crazy, I'm the ideal customer Rogers should want to have, all services and really not that fussy just give me a bill and provide somewhat  close to the services contracted. I don't want any trouble at all.

So ... what's up Rogers  team ?  Why hasn't  this been dealt with or sent  to the Ombudsperson?

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@kanatablues

I can understand that not having the ability to access your bill would be frustrating.  Smiley Sad

I see that a member from @CommunityHelps has reached out to you via PM. 

We would like to help. Smiley Happy

We hope to hear back from you soon. 

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

Did you find the PM Icon ... it is rather obscure .  Some boards will actually have it flash when you have a new message so it's easier to find rather than just showing the number of messages you have like they do here.

I Plan to Stick Around

I feel like I am ping-ponged between support staff who can't address a very simple problem.

It's been four mounths since I've had a real bill. Is this even legal? Tried to deal with support staff, supposededly was dealt with but still website was mixed up, trying ro charge me for late charges  when 1} never had a bill and 2) was told told that because of rogers issues wouldn't be charged. 

Please tell me where I need to go to simply view and pay my bills. Really, why is this so hard??

I've Been Here Awhile

Haven't been able to view MyRogers info for several weeks now....hard to manage usage when you can't access acount profile to view!!!  C'mon Rogers get your act together & get this fixed!