Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

I have the similiar story. I have seen my June bill and nothing since and cs can't see it either. So no bill for the July to august period. Past my normal payment withdrawal date now. Wonder if I will see a bill in September. I like a few others am on fixed disability once per month so it is important that I have timely billing in case there are errors which I have had often. Last three bills had roaming charges they fixed as it was easy to see I never left the country. I have been told three times now I should see it in a day or two. Not yet. Then they acknowledge there are problems for some and each has given me an explanation of how they have had to wait. So I am in wait and see mode. Surprising how much I have been on these boards of late with concerns common to others.
I'm a Senior Advisor

It sure looks like people who don't pay their bill through automatic pre-authorized means should revert to paper billing. At least you get a couple of weeks to pay after receiving the bill. However, there still remains the problem of Rogers "improving" the system by removing the details, so if you get a bill that's suspiciously high, nobody can tell you what exactly you're being charged for. The details need to be put back ASAP.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Reported elsewhere, I recall reading that they are putting the details back. Wondering if this programming change is what has also delayed all the bill this month.  It reminds me of when I was involved with a failure in a payroll system - we had to fix it, but to deal with it we hand created the payroll and cheques. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No delay for me this month.

My billing date is the 24th, got mine today (which is normal, 5-7 days after billing day)

I'm a Senior Advisor

Nice to see that there are some people's bills getting through. Maybe this late in the month, they are getting the "bug" fixed. Mine was 12th, now the 29th, 2 days past normal payment from my bank account. As they say in the movie Field of Dreams, build them and they will come. Need to build a functioning system so the bills can come. Must try to keep faith!!

I've Been Around

I'm not receiving my monthly statement either by email or snail mail, and haven't been since I requested it be sent to my email many months ago. Can you correct this?

Good day @sharbridge,

Thank you for your post!

We certainly want to help you resolve this situation!

• Did you receive an email notification that your invoice was ready?
  • When you log in to MyRogers, can you view your current account balance ?

We definitely have the ability to help you correct this. However, we would need more information! Smiley Wink

We essentially want to determine whether the issue resides in the email notification or the email generation.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm sorry Gdkitty, but this problem has been going on for the last three months and after trying to view my bills today, I still can't view/print. It shows me my total to this date but I don't know if that means my previous month due plus any usage since or just the amount owing on the previous month's bill. I don't feel comfortable paying a bill when I can't see the details. Additionally, if there are any interest charges, I refuse to pay those as they are caused by Rogers' billing issues not mine. I pay my partner's bill online and he too is reimbursed by his employer but because of these issues he is also having to wait to be compensated. His company also requires a copy of his usage. This is just totally unacceptable!!! I can't understand how a company like Rogers can let this go on for so long. Absolutely unbelievable!!! Unfortunately my partners' company won't let him leave Rogers but I'm definitely looking for alternatives for myself. I'd also like to point out that when on the website it has a link to my previous bill but not the current bill AND you can't even click on it to view it. WHAT THE HECK??? What a TOTAL MESS. I'm sorry but I don't have any faith that this will be cleared up any time soon! I'd also like to mention I'm having this same problem at my place of business as I perform the accounting duties in our office. I'm sure I could convince my boss (brother) to switch to another provider. You have no idea how frustrating this is!!!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It's funny how there doesn't seem to be any glitches on this forum. Hmmmmm......
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@Donna13

I can understand how this would be frustrating. Smiley Sad

I would like to help.

I will reach out to you Via Community helps. Please keep an eye on your Message Icon at the top right.

Thanks

RogersAliciaG