Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Sorry, I should have read the forums a bit more before posting. I see others with this issue too but not seeing many answers yet.

I've Been Around

It is June 22nd. And I STILL haven't received my newest bill (for June).

Not through the app or the website. I called customer service on Friday the 19th and it's not in their system either.

So how much longer do I have to wait to receive a bill that is technically due to be paid in 2 weeks?

I'm on disability and only get paid once a month. I need to budget in advance - but that's impossible if I have no access to my most recent bill.

I was told that it was because you guys changed the bills to be more user friendly - so there was a delay. But this is an excessive delay. And the level of user friendliness in the bill doesn't really matter if I never get the bill anyways.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Even better, my most recent bill would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thank you.

Take care;

Jason Schultz

Good afternoon @havocSchultz

Thank you for your post! 

We definitely understand the inconveniences of this situation.

We would like to look into this and provide you with further assistance in regards to this matter ! 

The @CommunityHelps team will have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message.

Look out for the message in your inbox! :smileywink:

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Advisor

@zquaitte, consider yourself lucky. I only got 2 paper bills a year (for cable) and that's all I could see on line as well. I was told if I switched to on-line billing I'd get a notification each month. I did a few days ago, but no notifications and the latest bill I can see is still Feb 15.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

I too received a notification that my June bill (15 May to 14 June) was in but Rogers web and app only show my balance = $0.00 and no June bill with next bill is 15 July 15.
Still waiting with due date coming up or is it ?
Fred Dodge
I'm a Senior Advisor

If you pay by automatic bank withdrawal, the balance will always be zero. I'f you've received a notification that your bill is available but it's not there, it's a problem with the Rogers system. It looks like the software that sends out the notices is not talking to the software that posts the bills.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

I am also having the same problem. I thought it might be just me because i got an ipad air 2 on easy pay may 20th.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I have the same issue - I have received a notice in my email for months now that my bill was ready, which was nice, because I could never predict when it would come - could be as long as 8 days sometimes, which takes me up to the date when my auto withdrawal occurs and then any corrections or changes to my bill will then not show up until the next billing, so I then sit and wait for another month to see if "they got it correct this time". Excuse the sarcasm, but I have been through this far too many times to even keep track of anymore.  If the bill arrives in a timely basis, they credit the account, and you see the corrections on the next bill, but they adjust it in time so that you don't get billed when your bank withdrawal occurs.

So in summary, I too am not getting the email notice of bill now available.

I've Been Around

How do i see my bills

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Dear moderator,

I am having the same issue. I am unable to view the invoice for the month of June
. I need to print out the invoice for expense purposes. Please help!

Regards,
Candie