Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Hello,

My monthly billing cycle completes on the 4th of every month.  Today's date is June 17th, 2015, and as expected I have been billed (and have paid) up to June 4th, 2015.  Regrettably, the most recent invoice available to me through the newest MyRogers online billing system is up to May 4th, 2015 - one month behind.

This is an inconvenience to me for the simple reason that I require invoices to obtain reimbursement from an employer for costs incurred on their behalf.  I'm currently being delayed in obtaining reimbursement as a result.

I spoke with a customer support agent through Chat feature last week, who told me there was a system issue that should be resolved within a week.  Shockingly, their prediction has not come to fruition.

I need to obtain a copy of my invoice.  Is anyone able to assist me in understanding this issue, or providing options of how I can obtain an invoice through other means?  I'm not one to complain about services, which i'm normally fairly satisfied with.  But in this case it's literally costing me money.

Thanks,

Brian

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Current Month Invoice not ready / cannot access on MyRogers

Unfortunately i can not show much yet, as my next billing cycle has not come around..

But i beleive that as of a week or so ago, things have changed over to the NEW billing format..

Likely all the older bills are in the old format.. through the old way... and the new one, in the NEW way..

But i THINK its in a different spot..

Unfortunately i cant point to WHERE Smiley Sad

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @brianmmf

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Sorry to hear about your issues with trying to view your June bill on Rogers.com.

We can definitely look into resolving this for you. I'm going to have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you in a private message, please check your Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Gdkitty - yes things appear to have changed, but it's pretty simple - I click on "View Bill", which takes me to the correct area of the website and displays the correct account balance - but fails to provide the most recent invoice.

If "View Bill" isn't where I view my bill, then forgive me but I'm stumped.
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks RogersAliciaG. @CommunityHelps has been in touch with me and I anxiously await their further assistance.
I'm Here A Lot

I would like to acknowledge and thank @CommunityHelps for getting me a copy of my invoice.

However, I would also like to acknowledge that no solution was found / provided to allow me to view up-to-date information / billing on MyROGERS on my own.  My issues with the website could not be duplicated by those community agents who assisted - it worked perfectly on their end.  I find this concerning, especially given that a recent Globe and Mail article indicated that one of the main objectives of the new billing system was that the customer and support staff could view the invoice in the exact same manner.  Ironically, the system change has left customer service agents less able to understand the issues being experienced on my end.

I'm hoping not to have to contact someone for an invoice each month.  If anyone has a similar experience and/or comes across a solution, I'd really appreciate them sharing it.

Thanks again to all who have helped.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

See what happens by next month.. it will be a new billing cycle.. and the 2nd one on the new system.. so HOPEFULLY have settled out by then.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same problem.  Received email saying bill was ready.  Logged in, clicked where I'm supposed to click, and am informed that the bill not available at this time.  This and the fact that the website is distorted because it tells me I am not using the latest version of my Browser.  I am using the latest version available for VISTA.

I'm a Senior Advisor

If Vista, are you using IE? I would suggest upgrading to Firefox.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I got an email notification at the end of last week saying my rogers bill was now available, and my account balance was updated so I could make a payment, but my June bill isn't in the bill history for me to view or download - it only goes up until May. How long do I have to wait for that bill to appear in my bill history?