Couldn't cancel services...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blacklites
I've Been Around

Couldn't cancel services...

Today I called Rogers to cancel my internet, after 7 minutes waiting i get customer service rep. and I asked him to cancel my service, his reply was he is not able to do it because I got ignite internet and his system doesn't have the tools in his system  to do it. So he transferred my call to other department and after 1 hour and 25 minutes I got the rep online and to my surprise I got the same answer as the first rep. Again he said he will transfer my call to the authorized department. After another 45 minutes waiting I got the rep online and I told him what i want, he asked me to stay online so he can check my account. After waiting 15 minutes on hold he hangs up on me without saying a single word . Again I called the customer service and I explained what happens and how long I waited  and all what he said is:  I better call next day at morning time when it is not busy. This was the worst experience on customer service call I wonder what kind of customer service is this. 2:32 hours and 34 wasted, never never again for Rogers

***EDITED LABELS***

RogersCorey

Re: Couldn't cancel services...

Hello and welcome to our Community @blacklites!

I am sorry to hear that you've had such difficulties with getting this request taken care of. We can also assist with these kinds of requests here on the forums.

Due to the asymmetrical nature of conversation here, we can work with you on your own time and pick right back up from where we left off when you come back to us.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

AneesSAAR
I've Been Around

Hello,
Can anyone help how to get in touch with rogers, past 5 months i have paid for the rogers ignite internet service without using a single byte of internet. This is the worst ever experience with any company like Rogers, for heaven sake please someone help how I can get rid of this. I canceled my internet on nov 9 after two months struggling and cancelled my plan them someone lied to me and plan was not canceled then dec 17, 2020 modem returned after again 2 months struggling to get to their service, its now January 23 and not able to connect with them. It has put me in mental trauma now, not sure what to do, I have all evidences and zero cooperation from rogers. This is a pain for me, please someone advise who is responsible in rogers who can listen in rogers,

RogersZia

Good evening @AneesSAAR,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how inconvenient this experience has been for you. Can you confirm if you're being charged for the monthly Internet service or a one time unreturned equipment charge?

We'd like to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we can continue the conversation there. To learn more about how to PM, please see this post

RogersZia