Corp. plan approval - how long does it normally take?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Corp. plan approval - how long does it normally take?

I'm in the process of switching my cellphone plan from Bell to Rogers but so far the process has left me a little bit dumbfounded. I was offered a corporate plan through work which I requested from a local rogers sales rep, who filled out a form in order to get some type of approval. It's been three days and the request is still in process. Are these kinds of delays normal? I can understand the need for verification but I could've been approved for a mortage in less time, which seems a bit strange.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels.***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Corp. plan approval - how long does it normally take?

may depend on your companys end as well.. not sure how/what the process is there.. they have to reply to rogers about it, that you are valid, etc..  maybe its there as well.

not sure if there is someone there that can see if they got the request for verification from rogers yet?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hm, it's possible. Maybe I should try calling Rogers? I'm guessing they're the one doing the actual validation, and not the dealership whose rep I've been talking to.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah.. its likely goes from the store.. to head office.. head office to your company.. etc.

The only time i delt with it.. i did it over the phone with rogers direct..

Might be worth the call

I've Been Around

Corporate plan discount

I recently had to get a new phone and make some changes. When I spoke to someone who deals with the corporate plans they confirmed I woukd still receive my discount. I have received 2 bills now and neither show my discount. How do I fix this? I should be receiving 35% off!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You can try calling in again. You can open a "chat", you can share a concern, or you can contact the Community Helps people here.    Links below:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Data-Overage/m-p/407068#M20075

The last couple of days have been very hectic at Rogers because they had a promotion for a new data plan for cellphones that kept the phone/chat/other modes of communication tied up. That promotion is now over and you should be able to get through, but I suggest community helps or chat (nice thing about chat is that you can get a transcript of the conversation).  Rogers are also available on Twitter, but I don't do social media, so I don't have that link.

I've Been Around

Can not apply corp passcode

Hi,

I am getting an error when I apply the passcode from corp:

We’re sorry, but only Share EverythingTM plans qualify for the preferred pricing corporate discount. To change your account to a Share Everything plan, please contact Rogers Customer Care at 1-888-ROGERS1 (764-3771).
Try another number Back

I am sure I have a Share Everything plan: QC $62 7G. Why I get this error? My colleague has same plan but she can use corp passcode.

Anyone can help me with this? Thank you.

Good afternoon @chaopeng!

Welcome to our Community!

Errors like this are difficult to explain without having access to your account details. As this is a user to user forum, it's unlikely another use will be able to solve this issue for you. We'll definitely need to take a look at your account for you in order to answer this question.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps. We will look into this for you. You can find instructions on how to PM us here.

Regards,

RogersCorey