cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of Live Chat Support Transcript

OhHenrie
I've been here awhile

Hello,

Im having trouble finding a copy of an interaction I had with a customer support agent. It should be in my emails right? I dont know why but I cannot find it for the life of me!

**Labels Added**

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Copy of Live Chat Support Transcript

RogersYasmine

Greetings @OhHenrie!

Thank you for posting your query here in the community. We hope you and your loved ones had a safe and happy holiday season!! 😊❄️

Yes, once you have opted to receive a copy of your Live Chat transcript (which is provided before you exit the chat window), it will be sent to the email address that you provided. If you don't see it in your inbox, try checking your junk mail folder to ensure it wasn't sent there by mistake. 

I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

c89kam
I've been around
Same here. I had 2 interactions today for an outage that caused me to miss work abd I did not receive them.

prnw
I've been here awhile

Same here, chat was abruptly ended while I was still typing and I entered my email id for the transcript but didn't get it. 

Jaybone
I've been around
Hello,

I can’t seem to find the copy of a chat I had on the 21st with Rogers agent anymore. I have the billing payment I made with the agent but my transcript never came to my email. Is there anyway I can get that from them?. Thank you

Greetings @Jaybone!

I would recommend reaching back out to chat to make this request. That team does have access to chat history and may be able to pull up your transcript.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I see that I am not the only one with this issue.  I had two chats this past week and did not receive an e-mail copy of either one.  I did request a copy when the option came up at the end of the chat and my e-mail address was correct.  I checked my Webmail spam folder, e-mail client junk folder, etc.  It seems these e-mails may be "flagged" and "rejected" by Yahoo for some reason before they get to Webmail. I recall other people mentioning something similar where Rogers correspondence of one kind or another doesn't come through properly...

For my second chat I copied the contents of the chat window before ending the chat.  Anyone else having this problem?

Bplayer
I'm a trusted contributor

Same experience here. No e-mail copy of the chat as requested from my last 2 interactions. The first one was on April 23, 2022.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This still appears to be unresolved (for me).  Just had a chat and got no e-mail, despite filling in the form.  Luckily I know about the issue and copied the contents before closing the chat.  (I checked my spam folder on Webmail too)

Thank you for this response. I always archive my chat transcripts but on Friday when ordering an Ignite bundle the chat transcript didn't arrive in my email. I've thoroughly checked everything and it has not arrived. Other emails from Rogers concerning my upgrade in service arrived but not the chat transcript. I do hope the chat team can access the transaction I had with the agent as there seem to be discrepancies in the service description and billing information. Like a fool, I didn't write anything down or think to copy the chat. I've never had a problem before with transcripts not arriving in my email in all my years of using chat. I hope the team can retrieve the transcript. Thanks again for your comment.

asdfggher
I've been around

Same happened. I contacted again for the chat transcript and the agent told me to wait 2,3 days, not received yet

limelight
I've been around

has anyone here eventually received their chat transcript?

riteside
I've been here awhile

I never received the transcript of a chat I had with Rogers CSR on May-25/2023.

How can I get that one now?

Tx

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 12 in conversation